Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
(07-21-2017, 12:22 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Apsis , for her part , was now softy sniffling the young 's person , tickling his body with the puff of breath from her snot . She finally pinpointed where the meaty smell was Comming from , and started to nudge his bag a bit , before staring imploriby at him . * Hiiiiiisssss .... θ ; ; θ *

It's difficult to keep his cool as the giant snake starts circling him, but he does his best since now isn't the time to lose his lid.  "AFTER the battle, and only if you do your part.  Got it?  Go on.  Ventus will tell you more about what you need to do."

Kirlia's chuckling.  For now.
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
(07-21-2017, 12:34 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 12:22 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Apsis , for her part , was now softy sniffling the young 's person , tickling his body with the puff of breath from her snot . She finally pinpointed where the meaty smell was Comming from , and started to nudge his bag a bit , before staring imploriby at him . * Hiiiiiisssss .... θ ; ; θ *

It's difficult to keep his cool as the giant snake starts circling him, but he does his best since now isn't the time to lose his lid.  "AFTER the battle, and only if you do your part.  Got it?  Go on.  Ventus will tell you more about what you need to do."

Kirlia's chuckling.  For now.

Pouting as much as a giant snake creature can , Apsis backs away from Nathan , returning to her master 's sidr ... but not before giving his face a nice loooong lick for good measure . * Slurp ! *
If that boy would not give her a tasty treat now , then she will. just have to settle for a taste of him instead to settle her rumbling tummy ! Hmpt !

At the sight of Nathan drool coated face , Ventus slapped a hand on his mouth yet again to control his laughter. He placed a hand the side of his Arbok for support , trying not to giggle himself silly.

"Hehehe... That ...is what you get for not listening to my advice ... pfft ... Nate . Arboks are ... known to be disobedient... so you can ... only blame yourself ! Pffffft Hahahaha ...! "
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

(07-21-2017, 12:55 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Pouting as much as a giant snake creature can , Apsis backs away from Nathan , returning to her master 's sidr ... but not before giving his face a nice loooong lick for good measure .   * Slurp ! *
If that boy would not give her a tasty treat now , then she will. just have to settle for a taste of him instead to settle her rumbling tummy ! Hmpt !

At the sight of Nathan drool coated face , Ventus slapped a hand on his mouth yet again to control his laughter. He placed a hand the side of his Arbok for support , trying not to giggle himself silly.

"Hehehe... That ...is what you get for not listening to my advice ... pfft ... Nate . Arboks are ... known to be disobedient... so you can ... only blame yourself ! Pffffft Hahahaha ...! "

Kirlia bursts out into laughter as well.

Nathan looks for the nearest tissue or something to wipe the slobber off with...well, that hadn't worked very well...

'This is going to be a long wait for the Gym Leader, isn't it?'

Yup, they're still laughing...

He sighs.

Hopefully the Leader would arrive soon...

'Well, at least Shiva didn't see that...'

(07-21-2017, 01:07 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 12:55 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Pouting as much as a giant snake creature can , Apsis backs away from Nathan , returning to her master 's sidr ... but not before giving his face a nice loooong lick for good measure .   * Slurp ! *

Kirlia bursts out into laughter as well.

Nathan looks for the nearest tissue or something to wipe the slobber off with...well, that hadn't worked very well...

'This is going to be a long wait for the Gym Leader, isn't it?'

Yup, they're still laughing...

He sighs.

Hopefully the Leader would arrive soon...

'Well, at least Shiva didn't see that...'

A flash of inspiration hits the researcher for a split second, before he quickly takes out a camera from his satchel a snaps a few photo of  snake kissed Nathan , and just as swiftly putting it away and resuming his giggling. ' There , now this moment will be immortalized forever ! I can't wait to share this with Shiva and Raphael ! '
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Yup, definitely going to be a loooonnnnnggggg wait...