Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole
(8 hours ago)Iron Wrote: "It was right there in Cress City, a dozen blocks from the man's own house. Something I find interesting is that he released no Pokemon - not while breaking in, not while cussing out the cops who arrested him. I bet I'll know within a few hours whether they found any Pokeballs on him while booking him, and their contents. You'll have to keep that knowledge secret, though, is that OK?"

"Not relying on pokemon...that sounds like a typical Scimitar thing to do, and the one who threatened me is most likely associated with the Water Scimitars in some regards...lower ranked members apparently don't even have gauntlets.  Well, another thing to look for would be items on his person.  If he has tons and tons of Potions, that might be another clue that he's the same guy.  I would have beaten that Mega-Pinsir if it hadn't had Potions used on it constantly, and the guy tried to intimidate me with the possibility that he had more pokemon and who knows how many Potions on his person.  And yes, I can keep whatever you find quiet for sure.  That's perfectly okay."
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
(8 hours ago)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (Neat edit to Gregor Mendelcatty. Lolz!)

Huh, now that went much smoother than Shiva would have expected, but from the look of it Raphael's last Air Slash kinda did a fine job. Smilar like Cliff, she calls out for the archangel and guides him to softly land by her side, where he immediately receives a fond hug, a handful of dried berries to nom and some praise for his victory against the fierely falcon. She surely like feels like having learned something in this battle! That, and she's very relieved that neither Steel Wing has been displayed nor has the archangel suffered a horrible burn. "Very well done, Raphael... That was a good fight from your side, I liked how you first softened Talon's aggression and then made her fear you by your Air Slashes. Good job! <3 " 

With great carefulness she accepts the vile of the special pheromone, turns it a little in hands and holding it up to get a good impression of it. She's having very mixed and worried feelings still - but now also an unmistakably fascination. "Many many thanks. I... I will make sure to put it into good use! And yes, I'll take care to shelter the chosen Egg from rain. This one vile for exactly one Egg, right? And you said it takes longer for the Egg to hatch if left in the wild and protected with this pheromone, is that correct...?"

The simple thought of a cute shiny Cleffa~ waters Shiva's mouth and brings some sparkles into her eyes. She'd have great problems to abstain from hugging it if Cliff would have it with him now.

Ah... That the Egg Checker wouldn't be able to identify the species until halfway through gestation is something Shiva did not know. For certain though she has heard of Gregor Mendelcatty's theories and hypotheses on modern genetics, her father once gifted her a book about it as she got curious about that topic and seemed old enough to get it. But it was usually him who checked the Eggs with the Pokedex. She ends up blinking at Cliff in suprise upon him sharing that, curiosity now awakes. "Really....? How weird... But also quite something. I guess the same goes for more weird combinations, like trying to mate a Zangoose with a Seviper?" Why someone would want to do that, Shiva never understood.

"One that ensures rare moves... You mean a Greenleaf? Or is there one more for that? Can I....maybe even see the Shambles if you've got it with you, please? Just... just because I'm enjoying how many different Destiny Knots there are, and I never heard of that one!"

Ah, and very shyly, when it gets time to bid goodbye and move further down the path, Shiva would ask one more thing. "You're going to see Bill as well, will you? Have you visited him before, is he hospitable at all? Ah, and....uhm.... Shall we exchange numbers as well? I'd be happy to to hang out and chat more about Eggs and Breeding, maybe we can even battle again at some point!"

"The pheromone itself doesn't alter the Egg's hatching time. But not traveling with a party of healthy, active Pokemon is what delays the Egg. The fastest way is to carry the Egg with you. Then to leave it with its family. Then to leave it in the wild without its family. Then to leave it in a Suppressor. Then to leave it in the PC."

"What the pheromone does is ensure no wild Pokemon happen upon the Egg and destroy it."

"I'll even teach you the Shambles! You need $450 worth of string in at least two colors. Then you just contribute whatever's in your pockets at the time, and something from all the Pokemon you're considering. Then you make a cat's cradle like this and you're done! The Knot will react to their epigenetic makeup and bring the best matched samples closest together."

"I've been to see Bill before. He's friendly, but a bit weird. He's got a one track mind for sure. If you show basic respect for his work you'll be fine. Here's my number, call me anytime."

Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"Nathan is still plenty antsy about the Seikamater."
(8 hours ago)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(8 hours ago)Iron Wrote: "It was right there in Cress City, a dozen blocks from the man's own house. Something I find interesting is that he released no Pokemon - not while breaking in, not while cussing out the cops who arrested him. I bet I'll know within a few hours whether they found any Pokeballs on him while booking him, and their contents. You'll have to keep that knowledge secret, though, is that OK?"

"Not relying on pokemon...that sounds like a typical Scimitar thing to do, and the one who threatened me is most likely associated with the Water Scimitars in some regards...lower ranked members apparently don't even have gauntlets.  Well, another thing to look for would be items on his person.  If he has tons and tons of Potions, that might be another clue that he's the same guy.  I would have beaten that Mega-Pinsir if it hadn't had Potions used on it constantly, and the guy tried to intimidate me with the possibility that he had more pokemon and who knows how many Potions on his person.  And yes, I can keep whatever you find quiet for sure.  That's perfectly okay."

"Great, let me call you again in a few hours. Enjoy Route 12." *click*
Current project:
(8 hours ago)Iron Wrote: "Great, let me call you again in a few hours. Enjoy Route 12." *click*

Nathan just stares at his pokedex for a moment after Dagny hangs up.  "...how'd she know I was on Route 12...?"

Welp, that aside...back to Terra we go!

"Sorry about that, Terra.  Had to take that call ASAP.  Very important...so, uh...yeah, back to what we were discussing previously, I guess?  If I'm correct, it looked like you were about to say something..."
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
Awwww! With honest thankfulness in her gaze Shiva does accept Cliff's number and gives hers in return. She's still silently amazed how many interesting people worth of staying in contact with she has met while traveling this region, this is probably one of the experiences only a journeying young Trainer is able to form?

"Oh... Yes, that's actually what I meant. I must have...worded it badly, forgive me for that..." Thinking about it, what Cliff says sounds like a soft-confirmation to Shiva's ears that she keeping Vaporeon with the Eevee Egg does add to the young one developing a little faster.

She cautiously watches as he explains to her even how to make a Shamble herself, even encourages Raphael still by her side to pay attention as well. She's got a good feeling that she's able to craft it with no issues if she'll take the time (it'll likely taken an Encounter to tie one Shamble as well, does it?) and the needed materials, instantly raising her liking for Cliff by 50% and the one for this unique Destiny Knot by 100%. It...it almost feels like witchcraft, whoahw!~ ^o^ What a lucky strike that this guy crossed her path and wasn't too shy even to openly admit that he's a Pokemaniac with a great liking for Eggs, yes! "Oh, thank you for the demonstration! Really. I'll make sure to tie one for myself as well finding the time and muse, indeed. Ah, and in that case I should make a fine guest for Bill I think, thanks for the insight concerning him!"

With that said and done, she eagerly and delightfully waves Cliff and his unique likes goodbye for now as his and Shiva's way parts here as he travels on towards Bill and she tries to find the others of the group she's a member of back. Some searching later with her umbrella up again and Raphael closely by her side she finds them, and silently joins with them again while displaying a rather shy but content and happy smile - it's not too hard to spot that her friendly battle against that guy that approached them went all well. Oh, HOW well it even went! Raphael feels much closer to his slumbering fae skills awakening under Shiva's care, almost pulsating within him now while growing stronger and stronger until it'll manifest in a move soon enough. Shiva can sense it simply by being close to the archangel, it causes her to subconsciously seek his closure and stroke through his headfeathers.

Raphael, enjoying the affection new Master shares with him, begins to glow faintly before it intesifies to the strength of sunbeams of the sun coming up on a pleasant day of spring.

Accuracy Roll Morning Sun to heal himself: 4 Dext + 3 Survival + 3 Nature - 1 Pain = 9d6
Effect: Basic heal, Raphael ony needs 3 Successes to be at full HP again.
Secondary Effect: Faint and pleasant glowing is what he emits. Raphael won't battle today anymore, but I'd like for him to be fully up and about again to travel on without pain.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3
Morning Sun: (6)(4)(1)(6) He made it to full health.

I think the rest of Terra + Nathan can be done in flashback form.

Cliff comes along with you, but he promises to let you ask your questions first since Shiva won the battle.

Bill's House

You come to the edge of the farmette, where rolling acres meets the tarn. The waterwheel takes up one entire side of the huge house (the east). Through the windows, you can see foreboding flashes of piercing blue light. When you push the doorbell, it opens a tiny transparent sluice in the doorframe. Water pours through the tube and disappears inside the walls, then you hear a series of high pitched dings - it's the same tune that plays when you log in to Bill's PC.

A loudspeaker says "Buzz again in five minutes, please. I'm almost done."

Current project: