Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Game thread] Skull Ruins Pokerole


Camper Rudd Round 2

Fire Fang 1
(1)(6)(4)(1)(2)(4)
(1)(6)(4) Teddiursa takes 2 dmg 7/9hp -1 pain
Burn: (6) Ironically, Teddiursa was burned.
Flinch: (2)(2)

Smokescreen 1
(5)(4)(6)(5)(4)(3) Wasted critical hit. Smokescreen points at Orthros and fires off his signature move.
-1 acc for Orthros.

Fire Fang 2
(1)(6)(4)(5)
(6)(4)(1) Teddiursa takes 2 dmg 5/9hp -1 pain
CD: (2)(4)

Slash 2
(5)(4)(5)(5) Critical hit.
(6)(6)(5)(3)(1)(6) (3) Orthros takes 4 dmg and faints.

The bear appears through the smoke and bats Orthros out of the battlefield. The dog goes limp.

burn: (1)(1) Teddiursa takes 1 dmg 4/9hp -2 pain
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"He felt the bottom of his stomach drop like a Aron in a kiddy pool."
Reply


You can bring the ability back to a 50/50 chance with a very simple and cheap Destiny Knot. Picking an ability is also possible, but that knot would cost a little money.

Frappe and Ginseng Round 1

A confusion of battle orders goes out!

Me First 1
5 Dex + 4 Fight + 3 Perform -5 actions = 7d6
(4)(1)(4)(1)(3)(5) (4) Accelgor copied Fake Out!
(5) Purrloin takes 1 dmg and flinches 1!

"WhooooooooooooooooooooooOooooOooooooooOOOoooooooo!"

That's the sound of Frappe circling the battlefield, cheering without ever drawing breath until he remembers he needs to shout some confusing orders to Munchlax.

Munchlax brings forth a round rock. It looks like an Everstone! He pitches it like a bowling ball to bounce off Raphael. He catches it, hauls back, and hurls it again and again!

Rollout 1-4
(6)(1)(1)(4)(2)(5)(6)
(3)(4)(1)(2)(4)(1)
(6)(1)(1)(6)(1)
(5)(1)(3)(5) Hit 4 times.
(6), (5), (1), (5) Raphael takes 7 dmg. 2/9hp -2 pain

Munchlax's glowing Everstone returns to him, and he snuggles it before plopping down, exhausted.

Air Slash 1
(2)(4)(2)(4)(4)(5) (5) Critical hit!
(4)(5)(4)(5)(3)(6) Accelgor takes 6 dmg 1/7hp -3 pain.
CD: (6)(6)(6)(3)(4) Accelgor is very flinched 2

He was moving so fast, when he ran into the air slash it's like he dropped out of the air. Ginseng continues shouting orders, which have no effect.

Night Slash 2
(4)(3)(1)(3)(4)
(4)(2)(4)(1) Munchlax takes 2 dmg 4/6hp -1 pain. He yawns and bats Purrloin's claws away.

Disarming Voice 2 The chatter of the two hyperactive twins is finally overpowered by Raphael's chirping!
(6)(4)(1)(2)
(5)(1)(5) Accelgor faints. Munchlax takes 2 dmg 2/6hp -2 pain.

Harvest Season 3
(6)(4)(5)(2) Purrloin tosses out a Berry, procured from within its fur. When Munchlax scoots closer to nom it, Purrloin smacks him.
(4)(5) Munchlax faints.


Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"He felt the bottom of his stomach drop like a Aron in a kiddy pool."
Reply
(Yesterday, 03:44 PM)Iron Wrote:

Nathan sideyes the bear as he picks Orthros up.  That was kinda rude of the opposing pokemon.  He whispers to his unconscious doggy friend, "You did great, buddy.  I hope you have sweet dreams of evolving soon."

Alright, next pokemon: Swiftfire!  "Gonna turn up the heat a notch with this one!  Hope you're ready!"

Swiftfire's going before that bear does guaranteed, so here we go! (Assuming Rudd doesn't switch)

Megahorn 1 and 2 (non-lethal)
Acc: 13 - 2 - 4/5 Actions = 7/6 D6
Dmg: 5 D6

Flame Charge 3 and 4
Acc: 13 - 6/7 = 7/6 D6
Dmg: 3 D6
Eff: +1 Dex
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
Reply


Camper Rudd Round 3

Swiftfire: (6) She's going first no matter what else Rudd sends out!

Megahorn 1
(2)(5)(2)(6)(2)(3) (3)
(6)(4)(1)(4)(5) Teddiursa faints. Swiftfire prances around, proud of having avenged the fiery doggie. In one hit, no less.

"Oh, she's beautiful!" Rudd rambles about Swiftfire a little. He seems to know a little about horses, though not as much as Nathan.

He doesn't seem to notice the irony in Smokescreen being bested by two fire types.

Gonna switch?

Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"He felt the bottom of his stomach drop like a Aron in a kiddy pool."
Reply
Shiva silently curses as Accelgor turned things around to give her cat a speedy slap themselves, she feels the nasty suprise Purrloin suffered almost herself; it's that real. A second later though, it's completely forgotten as she has to cover her ears due to Frappe's uproar. Or Hyper Voice? Or both?? Luckily she was semi-used to noise due to having grown up in Unova's metropolis, but these twins were quite a different caliber! For long Shiva won't be able to endure this battle.

That glowing(??!!) Everstone surely catches her attention, but asking about it now - Shiva could just as well as ask a wall, same effect. ^^; The archangel gave himself tough and determined though despite the pain he suffered, as he fired back right away! This earned him some honest praise from Shiva as well as questioning look. "Raphael, listen! You'd like to keep fighting or would you prefer retreating now? I wouldn't enjoy seeing you fainting, I would have wanted to experience the Safari Zone with you, but if you're eager to carry on now - I KNOW you're capable - *encouraging smile*  don't let me stop you, dear one."



Mechanics:
I'm enjoying this chaotic Encounter much! Purrloin definitely stays out, but whether Raphael does so as well - I'm leaving this up to him to decide. Him fainting will mean I can't bring him with me to the Safari Zone for the rest of day, but there's still volunteering as a Ranger with him on the next Day?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3
Reply
(Yesterday, 04:44 PM)Iron Wrote: Camper Rudd Round 3

Swiftfire: (6) She's going first no matter what else Rudd sends out!

Megahorn 1
(2)(5)(2)(6)(2)(3) (3)
(6)(4)(1)(4)(5) Teddiursa faints. Swiftfire prances around, proud of having avenged the fiery doggie. In one hit, no less.

"Oh, she's beautiful!" Rudd rambles about Swiftfire a little. He seems to know a little about horses, though not as much as Nathan.

He doesn't seem to notice the irony in Smokescreen being bested by two fire types.

Gonna switch?

Nathan's smile is practically beaming.  "She's one of my pride and joys.  Still working on her training, but she's getting stronger every day."

Nope, not switching!
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
Reply
(Yesterday, 04:52 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Shiva silently curses as Accelgor turned things around to give her cat a speedy slap themselves, she feels the nasty suprise Purrloin suffered almost herself; it's that real. A second later though, it's completely forgotten as she has to cover her ears due to Frappe's uproar. Or Hyper Voice? Or both?? Luckily she was semi-used to noise due to having grown up in Unova's metropolis, but these twins were quite a different caliber! For long Shiva won't be able to endure this battle.

That glowing(??!!) Everstone surely catches her attention, but asking about it now - Shiva could just as well as ask a wall, same effect. ^^; The archangel gave himself tough and determined though despite the pain he suffered, as he fired back right away! This earned him some honest praise from Shiva as well as questioning look. "Raphael, listen! You'd like to keep fighting or would you prefer retreating now? I wouldn't enjoy seeing you fainting, I would have wanted to experience the Safari Zone with you, but if you're eager to carry on now - I KNOW you're capable - *encouraging smile*  don't let me stop you, dear one."



Mechanics:
I'm enjoying this chaotic Encounter much! Purrloin definitely stays out, but whether Raphael does so as well - I'm leaving this up to him to decide. Him fainting will mean I can't bring him with me to the Safari Zone for the rest of day, but there's still volunteering as a Ranger with him on the next Day?

Since you mentioned earlier that you didn't want any fainting in this battle, he's happy to oblige your wish and forfeit his matchup - as if he'd fainted, but he'll still be easy to heal this way!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"He felt the bottom of his stomach drop like a Aron in a kiddy pool."
Reply


The Camper sends out a Castform of his own!

"This is the most useful Pokemon a Camper can have."

Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"He felt the bottom of his stomach drop like a Aron in a kiddy pool."
Reply
(Yesterday, 06:18 PM)Iron Wrote: The Camper sends out a Castform of his own!

"This is the most useful Pokemon a Camper can have."

"I know the feeling.  Being able to change the weather on demand is great.  Have a young Castform myself who's still learning to manipulate the weather and take advantage of it.  Alright Swiftfire, get ready for the weather to change and react accordingly!"


4 Actions total.  Conditional orders depending on what form Castform takes.

- Megahorn (non lethal) is the first action since Swiftfire is going first.

- If Castform changes to Sunny form, Actions 2-4 will be Poison Jab.

- If Castform changes to Rainy form (or stays in their Normal form), Actions 2-4 will be Megahorn followed by 2 Poison Jabs.

- If Castform changes to Dusty form, Actions 2-4 will be Megahorn.

- If Castform changes to Snowy form, Actions 2-4 will be Inferno (non lethal) followed by 2 Flame Charges

If Swiftfire faints, then Gallade will be the next pokemon! (And if he rolls a 4 or higher on initiative, he goes first guaranteed)
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
Reply
When the rain begin to fall Heart take a moment to let some water fall in his hand. "Rain Dance huh? That means the water moves will become even more strongers. Now a little defense boost will be good." Heart look at Honedge and send his orders. "Honedge. His attacks of water will become stronger, so we really need that Defense Boost right away. Iron Defense! Than go foward with Sacred Sword 4x! If Lapras health be very low (around 2 HP) it will be time the right moment to summon a sinister move with Shadow Sneak instead of the last Sacred Sword! You have see the holy sword Woa, so let me show you even legends have a dark side."

Iron Defense Accuracy: Dex (5) + Fight (4) + Channel (3) - Actions (5) = 7D6
Effect: Increase User Defense to 2 Stages.

Sacred Sword Accuracy: Dex (5) + Fight (4) + Brawl (3) - Actions (6/7/8/9) = 6D6/5D6/4D6/3D6
Damage: Power (3) + STR (3) + SD (2) + SE (1) = 8D6+1
Effect: Ignore foe defenses.

In case Lapras HP be 2...

Shadow Sneak Accuracy: Dex (5) + Survival (3) + Stealth (3) - Actions (8?/9?) = 3D6 or2D6
Damage: Power (2) + STR (3) + SD (2) + STAB (1) = 8D6
Effect: Priority 2.
Flying Altarias with Heart!
Skull Ruins
PUNpare for trouble with Arial!
Celadon City
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)