Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Can anybody help me with this error?
That lab has been buggy since the moment it was first coded.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(05-01-2017, 02:26 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: hmm well try taking the winotiger out of your team for the time be and if that doesn't work try getting rid of the other pokemon one by one

I can't do that. My last save was after they stolen my party pokemon and I can't get out of the building without them (not for me, it's because the door is locked until I take back my pokemons and there is only one way)... Undecided
(05-01-2017, 03:34 PM)Rand Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 02:26 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: hmm well try taking the winotiger out of your team for the time be and if that doesn't work try getting rid of the other pokemon one by one

I can't do that. My last save was after they stolen my party pokemon and I can't get out of the building without them (not for me, it's because the door is locked until I take back my pokemons and there is only one way)... Undecided

well just wait for the devs and they'll help. Ps. They are great at their job Smile
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(05-01-2017, 06:37 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:

well just wait for the devs and they'll help. Ps. They are great at their job Smile
I'm sure they are great! Even if the problem cant be solved, just by taking the trouble of trying to help me says alot in their favor.  Smile
(05-01-2017, 06:52 PM)Rand Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 06:37 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:

I'm sure they are great! Even if the problem cant be solved, just by taking the trouble of trying to help me says alot in their favor.  Smile
No problem
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Hey everyone, I'm one of the developers.

After taking a look at this issue (there are a few people experiencing it at the moment), we have determined that the error is a result of the data for the "confiscated" Pokémon party during the sidequest being corrupted. The cause is the information about the party being overwritten along the way during the mission, due to an unknown cause. The result is that the affected user's Pokémon party is completely lost, forever, and it's impossible to continue the game.

I got in touch with Rand, and fixed his savefile by completing the quest on his part and giving him back his lost party manually. I will fix any instance of this bug case by case the same way, so if you or anyone you know is experiencing this, please get in touch with me through Discord or Reddit (since I'm not very active here on the forums). I'm really sorry to hear that this is happening, and we're getting this fixed as soon as possible for the next patch. Thankfully it's a very rare bug. Good luck!