Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Untold Tale
I watched the great emptiness that was the place. The stars shone brightly like raw diamonds. And the sky was a deep dark blue, and around it were small stars like dwarf planets, and in the middle of all there was a great rock, like a platform. In it rested an immeasurable and magnificent dragon, but not any dragon.

He had green scales like jade with gold details, and large gold wings with green edges, and from them came golden lines, giving the impression of wearing a gold cape. He had great horns, three on each side of the head and one on the chin, making him look like an Egyptian goatee. On the chest was a sapphire blue jewel, of which around it was surrounded by a mystical circle, with indecipherable language, before the birth of time. And great legs, with sharp and powerful claws. The eyes were an intense white, but they showed great knowledge and wisdom. These were the eyes of someone who saw worlds born, from someone who witnessed stars being born and dying. From someone who has been in the abyss of time, and unveiled the secrets of the cosmos.

He watched a circular floor with the mirrored surface. In her that showed a horrendous image. Fire burned the earth, dead walked freely, horrendous half-dragon creatures, half alive dead, shredded people and destroyed a city. And in a castle of darkness, on its bone-throne, sat an imposing creature, a beast with a human body. He wore an armor of intense red, and behind his back he carried a large sword of bones, with a skull at the base of it, with bright eyes. The knight had a helmet with long horns like a demon, from which he rested at the head of his throne. It was impossible to see his face because he was hidden in the darkness, only to see his intense red eyes, full of endless malice.

- The end began. - He then moved his head toward one in the dark of his domain and spoke in a deep, weary voice. - "So you came."

"In a distant time, a god lived and ruled the time. As a guardian god, he protected and guarded life and death." From his heart he shone the balance. And that was the beginning of the end. "

"If you look long into the abyss, the abyss will look back at you"

Friedrich Nietzsche
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Well, that was a story I make years ago in the Spirit Fanfics. Forgive the grammar here? I translated from Portuguese from Brazil to English. So yeah.
It seems interesting. Is there any more? It reads quite well for being translated (I catch a few things here and there, but not much).
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
(04-30-2017, 10:10 PM)Polaris Wrote: It seems interesting. Is there any more? It reads quite well for being translated (I catch a few things here and there, but not much).

Unfortunately no Confused  That was a oneshot. It was a base to another story I make with a friend, but the moderators in the site Spirit Fanfics kinda erase it. It was supposed to be a Saga, and since almost no one comment, we never finish.