Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a Praseopunk
(05-02-2017, 09:36 AM)Jason86JR Wrote: First thing first, let's back up everything (your present saves)
Then, there is a "Backups" folder in your save location which is supposed to locate at C:\Users\Your Name\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium\Backups that contains some backups of your saves (locate at C:\Users\Your Name\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium\). Try replacing them with your saves. Hopefully, they are not corrupted.
If everything is hopeless, you could try asking the developers to recover your saves for you.

Yeah, I've already tried that and couldn't find it even when searching for hidden files in my folder.. I don't know what happened I might have accidentally I guess at some point when I wasn't paying attention at some point which I don't know if there is anything left to recover at that point.
(05-02-2017, 10:12 AM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 09:36 AM)Jason86JR Wrote: First thing first, let's back up everything (your present saves)
Then, there is a "Backups" folder in your save location which is supposed to locate at C:\Users\Your Name\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium\Backups that contains some backups of your saves (locate at C:\Users\Your Name\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium\). Try replacing them with your saves. Hopefully, they are not corrupted.
If everything is hopeless, you could try asking the developers to recover your saves for you.

Yeah, I've already tried that and couldn't find it even when searching for hidden files in my folder.. I don't know what happened I might have accidentally I guess at some point when I wasn't paying attention at some point which I don't know if there is anything left to recover at that point.

What do you mean? You couldn't find your saves or your "Backups" folder or both? If you can't you may wanna use the search tool of your windows. Your save should have the name "Uranium.rxdata", "Uranium_2.rxdata", etc. The same goes for the files in your "Backups" folder. Try searching for every *.rxdata in your computer.
I myself manually back up my saves very often.
(05-02-2017, 12:49 PM)Jason86JR Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 10:12 AM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:

What do you mean? You couldn't find your saves or your "Backups" folder or both? If you can't you may wanna use the search tool of your windows. Your save should have the name "Uranium.rxdata", "Uranium_2.rxdata", etc. The same goes for the files in your "Backups" folder. Try searching for every *.rxdata in your computer.
I myself manually back up my saves very often.

Yeah I didn't back up my saves, I did in the past before the seventh gym but I stopped doing it at that point. The flash drive that had that all the save data ceased to stop working around three monthes ago. Your game saves more than one backup? Mine always had one backup save and that was it.