Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Year Of Larry Event (prep)
hi, hello, and howdy y'all im Larry as most of you know if not im Larry creator of godmunk, just hatching in the breeders discord, and I brought you the Larry's Christmas play in the everything goes (or entertainment)

The Year Of Larry Event
the Year Of Larry Event is to celebrate one YEAR of me being here (along with cody and other ppl that joined the very first day this forum was online but I decided to make an event to honor it so I pick the name) and it will have a giveaway of pokemon with a special prize
PRIZES:
Eletux (bred from Larrys own starter!)
Chynmunks (to praise the might godmunk)
Eevees (Larrys first pokemon to breed to 5 ivs)
Various bug types (Larrys favorite type)
and some other pokemon that are on Larrys team (Bashuans, Xenomites, Magikarps, and Minicorns)
Special prize: TBA

Trivia questions:
there will be 4 groups of question:
Larry: you must answer questions about things Larry has done on the forum and in the game
Uranum: answer things related to the game
Pokémon lore (games and anime): you will answer questions about everything in the pokemon lore and some things such as: region gym leaders, ash's companions, evil teams, and more
History: this part is Larrys favorite subject in school. Things you will need to know about: the crusades, WW2, the American civil war, and racing achievements

Preparations required:
this event is gonna be something fairly big for what im doing and I could use some help
I need:
2X 6 iv chyinmunks
2X 6 iv xenomites
2X 5 iv magikarps
1X person to make this a know to the discords (main, breeders, and etc.)

EVENT WILL START ON 9/9/17
(this is meant to get resources for the event to meet my wants for the giveaway (im also not capable of making 6IV pokemon)
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)