Poll: which of the types wound you like to see as a new bug?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
psy
0%
0 0%
dragon
87.50%
7 87.50%
ghost
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how about more Elemental Insects?
i would really like it if there was a stage two of them like later you could find a psy ghost and dragon type bug that could be found in some 3th level of the anthell where you get a new bug spray that is so strong that the new bugs run away Big Grin  sorry if this is to much
That sounds great I would like to see all of them but I think the dex has already finished to a point that adding is unnecessary but these Pokemon could be found in some route around the town that will be added eventually but I think that town is gonna be like a resort town other than a place bugs would live in (unless its a crusty rundown motel than yeah bugs would fit)
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Eh, while I would love to see some more esoteric types like Bug-Dragon or Bug - Ghost, I'm firmly in the camp that Uranium has more or less enough Pokémon in it (Bar the Pokémon that have not be implemented yet, of course). Its fun to image those idea, sure, but every Pokémon created for this game were created by the original creator, or where imported from other games. I don't think the devs are willing to create new Pokémon whole cloth, rather than just add old one in to new areas, or implement all the other ones.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
While we haven't discussed adding additional Pokemon at length, our current focus is on releasing the current list of Pokemon that are in Uranium but have yet to make an appearance. This includes the Sea Monster trio, Aotius Mutios and Zephy
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Even if it's not gonna happen in Uranium, I think these are all really cool ideas! Bug combinations with weird types are a lot of fun!
(05-17-2017, 06:26 PM)CodySP Wrote: While we haven't discussed adding additional Pokemon at length, our current focus is on releasing the current list of Pokemon that are in Uranium but have yet to make an appearance. This includes the Sea Monster trio, Aotius Mutios and Zephy

I had a zehpy once and thoses where glitched so I am one of the few rare players to have obtained those viruses

but for the sea trio I want the kraken one when they come out
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(05-17-2017, 06:26 PM)CodySP Wrote: While we haven't discussed adding additional Pokemon at length, our current focus is on releasing the current list of Pokemon that are in Uranium but have yet to make an appearance. This includes the Sea Monster trio, Aotius Mutios and Zephy

That's indeed nice to hear, thank you to everyone involved in this! Especially looking forward to Angelure Town and the Sea Monsters. Please, please don't shiny-lock them, by the way!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(05-18-2017, 10:38 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

That's indeed nice to hear, thank you to everyone involved in this! Especially looking forward to Angelure Town and the Sea Monsters. Please, please don't shiny-lock them, by the way!

I don't think you have to worry about that since they never seem to shiny lock any pokemon in the game unlike Pokemon Company...  Dodgy Sealing off legends with shiny-locks only to distribute them to everyone devaluing them and killing the fun of hunting...... Enough of that rant..
Oh, I was especially asking about this shiny-lock since the Sea Monster Trio have no shiny sprites so far, according to the wiki. Was and am a little afraid that they just not give them any shiny sprites, and therefore they're unobtainable in their shiny form = shiny-locked.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(05-23-2017, 04:20 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Oh, I was especially asking about this shiny-lock since the Sea Monster Trio have no shiny sprites so far, according to the wiki. Was and am a little afraid that they just not give them any shiny sprites, and therefore they're unobtainable in their shiny form = shiny-locked.

nah they just haven't made a sprite for them

Question: can I make the shinies for them?