Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larrys pokemon theory
hello im Larry and I got a theory on what the heck happened in the pokemon world compared to ours
(warning very political)

it starts in 2083 after the war in the Middle East has finished with the dropping of the nuclear bomb named king David (a character of the Christian Bible) was droped in Raqqa ending the war. After the war in the Middle East creature that where like no other where found in the ruins of Raqqa and American forces took them for experimenting, there where 12 pokemon found in the ruins Weedle, Rattata, Caterpie, Pidgey, Gible, Vulpix, Venonat, Paras, Moltres, and 3 deformed pokemon. After months of research the Weedle evolved in to a kakuna making the researchers find more ways to evolve them but 1 week after they began research Russian researchs discovered 3 more pokemon in the ruins Mew, Ekans, and Zapdos, with the discovery of the new pokemon China, Israel, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, and the UK got involved with the search of pokemon.

soon in 2084 the pokeball was invented to carry animals around in a more compact way allowing 100 cows to be carried in a pick up truck, soon dog fight groups around the world got their hands on these and caught dogs in them and that would soon start the use of pokeballs to catch wild animals, after a year of searching the ruins the goverments left the site after a total of 132 pokemon where found and shipped to various countries in poekballs. Weeks after the 132th pokemon was found nothing was left in the ruins but the solders of the countries that went to find them.

soon around the end of 2084 North korea nukes the city of Seattle and starts a war that would evolve in to WW3. The US soon nuke North Korea as the 5th nuclear missile was on its way to Kangwon when a bird strike made the missile land in south Korea causing a world wide panic. After the accidental bombing of south Korea, Europe soon went in to war as countries tried to kill each other for land and the Middle East, and Africa.

soon with the Balkan states out to kill each other, north Africa in a mess, the middle east near collapse. US and Russia decide that more bombs would have to be dropped in rouge countries and enemies to the new alliance soon China and Japan joined in on the war as Australia tried to take Indonesia as their own and small island countries do the same to grow empires to destroy the alliance

After the wars in Europe ended with Italy hungary taking control of the Balkan states tensions rose as the UK wasn't involved with the war and Italy could become a super power and desroy western European countries for Russia and help them take over the world soon France, Spain and Germany would declare war on Italy and defeat Italy by taking Sicily as they would surrender and the war would finally be over in Europe.

with the war raging in Asia the Japanese create robots built for war and would send them to the small islands and stop the war in the ocean. Meanwhile the Chinese effort where stopped by a nuclear strike through out china and soon ISIS returned and stormed the nuclear launch site and bomb china to bits the japan
(sorry for the bad grammar)
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
One thing: a bird strike is not going to do anything to an ICBM. They move too fast, weigh too much, and don't have engine intakes. That and they fly vertically in the atmosphere.

As it happens, though, I came up with something like this (although it happens in 2032) and it also begins with North Korea firing a nuclear missile at the US.
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
(05-09-2017, 03:53 PM)Polaris Wrote: One thing: a bird strike is not going to do anything to an ICBM. They move too fast, weigh too much, and don't have engine intakes. That and they fly vertically in the atmosphere.

As it happens, though, I came up with something like this (although it happens in 2032) and it also begins with North Korea firing a nuclear missile at the US.

Well I got no knowledge on missiles just small amounts of information on airplanes and I relate most of the Pokemon world with Japan trying to rebuild famous places such as New York, France, and Hawaii while the US is in ruin with only a few states known to be unharmed like Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, and, Montana
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
2084 is the correct year for an apocalypse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBZ87YjEic
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(05-09-2017, 04:58 PM)Iron Wrote: 2084 is the correct year for an apocalypse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBZ87YjEic

Never intended for that to happen but hey at least there is some thing to reference for my theory