Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tournament!
Hello people of Le Forums! I have decided to hold a tournament for all the people who wanted to see some activity and for breeders who want to see their efforts in action! All I ask of you is to sign up and be on the Official Uranium Discord in #battle_grounds when the tournament starts.

I will also have a competitive VT to test whether or not you want to go with the team you choose (Keep in mind my team is level 100, but lobby resets everything to 50) My ID for the VT is 167207
                                                                                                                                                             OR
You can message me on discord and we will do a live battle. I will not be participating, only hosting, so you can test your team against me if you don't want others to know what you have.

There will be 3 Clauses in effect

Sleep Clause - No more than 1 pokemon can be asleep at a time.
Duplicate Clause - No multiples of the same pokemon (I don't want to see teams of 6 Nucleon. One is good enough.)
Item Clause - Each held item must be different.

The brackets will be single battles held with Double Elimination (Best 2 out of 3.) You must show proof of victory with a screenshot both times (You may stream to show proof instead if you prefer.)
When the tournament starts,  show me your team of 6 pokemon. They can not be switched out and if I find out they have been you will be disqualified.

In case of connection issues, each one will be dealt with accordingly:

Switch out Glitch: Both trainers are allowed to do a rematch of their battle if this occurs, or end the match depending on they think who would have won (You must provide a screenshot if you decide on a winner)

Disconnects: If a player that happens to disconnect is accidental and returns afterwards, then the match will be restarted (Unless both players agree that there is a winner, in that case a screenshot is needed.) If that player does not return in 15 minutes or intentionally disconnects, then it is a disqualification and the winner will move on.

1st Prize will be a bred pokemon of their choice. (stats, ability, moves, level, and nature will be up to them.)
2nd prize will be a Perfect IV pokemon of their choice (if they want an HA of a specific pokemon, they must ask.)
3rd-5th prize will be a 5IV competitive Chimical

Sign up will have begun once I post this, and the tournament will begin 4 weeks from now on June 10th at 2:00 PM (14:00) EDT

Here is the Link to sign up: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/1xuexaCsZC

Be warned: There is a Check-In 2 hours before the tournament begins. You must Check In with the website or you will not be competing.

Further questions can be asked to me via PMs on forums or DMs on Discord and the rules will be updated accordingly (Until Check In time). After that time frame passes, all further questions regarding the rules will be closed and if anything outside the rules happen, it would be at my discretion.

CURRENT NUMBER OF PARTICIPATES: 16
Tandor Casual League Baykal Forest Gym Leader
Hmm, well this sounds interesting. I might have make some modifications to my old team, but I would be interested in such a tournament. I better test out your VT first, though. Better know what I'm getting myself into~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I'm really interested in this, but want to test a lot before it, and I just think whole battling environment (not VT battles, but actual online battles) must be energized before doing event like this.
I sometimes attempt to find someone to battle in discord, spending time in vain(there are no one in battle-grounds, and it's too difficult to do it in general-chat).
It really helps if there are some place where people like me gather, and do some battle so that we can test our team and liven up actual battling and competitive discussions.

Sorry for being off-topic, but I just thought you are interested in PvP battles as I am, and wanted to tell my thought.

Online ID:232277
I'm Japanese and not a English speaker, sorry for bad grammars, spellings etc.
Signed up! Really looking forward to it.http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/newreply.php?tid=881
looks fun might sign up, but I'll check my calendar before I do anything so you guys don't get a no show from me Wink
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
It may come a little suprising since I'm not much of a competitive type, but I signed up as well. Might be indeed interesting to see some of my breeds in action!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Would the participant named jujugotoday let me know who you are and where I can find you? Can't exactly notify you if I don't know where to contact you.
Might I ask why we are using item clause?
Wow. This looks really exciting! I'm not gonna join though, not sure I'll be able to meet up.

Will the winner be posted here, I would love to see who wins (I'm rooting for you Phantom).
Yeah sure, I don't mind posting the winner here. I'll also post the rest of the ranks.