Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help :(
Question 
Could you tell me where the razor fang?
I want to evolve to my gligar, is my favorite pokemonSad Huh Huh
http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/Razor_Fang
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
some people said that Gligar doesn't evolve with the fang but it does at night! (shocker huh?) just change your time on the clock in the bottom corner to a PM time past 6:00 PM and it will count as night (if your impatient like me) or just wait for it to be 7:00 PM and evolve it then
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(05-15-2017, 08:10 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: some people said that Gligar doesn't evolve with the fang but it does at night! (shocker huh?) just change your time on the clock in the bottom corner to a PM time past 6:00 PM and it will count as night (if your impatient like me) or just wait for it to be 7:00 PM and evolve it then

Actually, it's both. Gligar needs to be holding the fang AND level up at night
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(05-19-2017, 02:43 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 08:10 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: some people said that Gligar doesn't evolve with the fang but it does at night! (shocker huh?) just change your time on the clock in the bottom corner to a PM time past 6:00 PM and it will count as night (if your impatient like me) or just wait for it to be 7:00 PM and evolve it then

Actually, it's both. Gligar needs to be holding the fang AND level up at night

Also, nighttime in Uranium starts at 8:00pm; the "night" indicator is when the lights come on in buildings.