Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 4: The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza
As I mentioned in Discord, I'll be tossing in 2 boxes of Devimps, 2 of Sheebits, and 1 of Xenomites; these are almost all* either 3IV with the third flaw in the "unused" offensive stat, 4IV, or 5IV, with some of the Sheebits having mixed abilities and natures (one of which is neutral and 5IV competitive), otherwise the rest of the Sheebits are Adamant/Jolly, the Xenomites are Timid/Modest with Aftermath, and the Devimps are all Adamant with an ability mix.

*There are 2 Devimps that don't fit in here, but will go out anyway; one is 3IV with 0 Atk and 7 Def., the other 2IV with 0 Atk and 0 Sp.Def. These are the only "bad" ones going out. I've not bothered with egg moves for any of these (not that Devimp/Xenomite need any), so they're nothing special there.

As bonus material, this box will go out with a bit of stuff left over from the last Extravaganza, but mostly with stuff I've picked up from WT since then. All are competitive/pseudo-competitive (3IV or better with still-good flawed IVs on the 3IV stuff), and almost all have favorable natures. The Chimical and Cottonee also have their HAs, though again, nothing (or very close to nothing, at least) with egg moves here, and the bugs are all unfortunately male.

[Image: b1.png]
(05-27-2017, 01:37 PM)explopyro Wrote: Unfortunately, something's come up and I'm going to have to miss this Sad Oh well. I didn't have too much to contribute anyway. Good luck and have fun everyone.

That's okay! I'm sure this won't be the last Wondertrade event, you can catch the next one Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
It's currently one hour until official start, is it?

EDIT: Oh. Time zone error. Nevermind!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I thought the event started at 7:00PM EST, which is 6:00PM where I am (CST)?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Right now, we're under an hour... roughly 45 minutes from the time of this post, to be exact. Smile

Also I'd like to remind everyone to send me their counts after the event please, that way I have an accurate count in case some boxes don't make it in (like if, heaven forbid, someone has Internet issues).  Thanks! Smile
WTE4 STARTS NOW!

Breeders, COMMENCE BOX EMPTYING!

[Image: tenor.gif]
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
MY PC IS READY, CODY! NOW, SET SAIL, MY SHIPMONS! SHIP! MUST! HAPPEN!!!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

I'm on it! Cottonee setting sail just now!

Good luck everyone.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
MY 'luck' on receiving nicknamed Pokemon via WT continues.

Poor fainted Birdie.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I've gotten quite a lot of Cubbugs, Birdies, Grozards myself! Heck, I even got 3 Terlards, one of them caught in a Master Ball of all things!

First Wave of Pokémon Sent Out! I've shipped out two boxes so far, and I'll ship out another two in an hour. Get pumped!