Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 4: The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza
The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza 4

Uranium Trainers, it's that time again!

After an extended wait from our previous event, it's once again time to dust off the funny hats and party streamers, start polishing up those eggs and setting forth into motion the biggest and brightest trading fest Pokemon Uranium has ever seen! Yes my friends, it's about time for WTE4.

But wait! It's been so long, and so many new people have joined in on the fun! What the heck is The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza?

I'm glad you asked mysteriously convenient voice!  The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza is a massive trading event in which a collective of Uranium's best and brightest breeders come together to put literally THOUSANDS of 4, 5 and even 6 IV Pokemon in to Pokemon Uranium's Wondertrade that's available to all players at any nearby Pokemon Center. Trainers have the opportunity to grab some truly stupendous Pokemon and start a new team of super-powered High IV behemoths or take many of these mysterious Pokemon and train them up into your existing team. The choice and options are truly limitless as there are no restrictions on which of these Pokemon any one breeder decides to breed and they can breed any number of them at the same time! Trainers have also been known to throw Shinies into the Wondertrade during the event

At the end of the event, the numbers are tallied and displayed here in order to determine the Number of trades, where those trades took place from and how many boxes of those special pokemon were cleared over the event period!

That sounds great! But When will the event take place?

The event will take place on Saturday May 27th at 4:00PM PDT, 7:00PM EDT, 12:00PM BST 1:00AM CEST Until 10:00PM PDT, 1:00AM EDT, 6:00AM BST, 7:00AM CEST

Don't see your timezone listed? See This Link

Okay great! But who will these awesome trainers be?

Starting today, I'll be gathering names for trainers who have a love and passion for breeding. These trainers will be added to the list of names that you can expect to see for your chance at a special little friend for you to take home! 

If you'd like to be added to the list, please leave a post here in the thread, Send me a PM here on the forum or send me a Direct Message to Cody#7969 on Discord with the following information!

Original Trainer Name (OT):
Online ID (6 Digits):
Forum Username (If Applicable):
Discord Username (If Applicable):

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR BREEDERS, SEE This post!

Current List of Expert Trainers!

@Creator-Kami OT: Kami OID: 000006

@AerialAxell OT: Axell OID: 000052

@kooks OT: Kooks OID: 000666

@Pheonixia52 OT: Eclipse OID: 000777

@Koentine OT: Ellen OID: 232007

@Robbydog13 OT: Robbydog OID:251732

@Lord Windos OT: Deelisa OID: 000650

@PhantomUnderYourDesk OT: Phantom OID: 003730

@Werelynx OT: Werelynx OID 009016

@Vyhn OT: Vyhn 247241

@Super_trainer_Larry OT: Larry OID: 060260

@Jose OT: Jose OID: 005822

@celestial OT: Celes OID: 997128

@babz16 OT: Blake OID: 000966

Muerto#4889 (Discord) OT: Muerto OID: 998582

Repo#6234 (Discord) OT: Repo OID: 244559

Syndroke#0157 (Discord) OT: Syndroke OID: 250911

Cheese555#1079 (Discord) OT: I OID 240009

AntoniomusCatt#7990 (Discord) OT: AntoCatt OID: 000595

BREEDERS PLEASE KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY BOXES YOU EMPTY SO THEY CAN BE RECORDED FOR THE STAT ROUNDUP!

See you there!

~Cody
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Count me in as well, Cody! I will never miss a WT Event unless I have to!

OT: Deelisa OID: 000650

I will flood the severs with PhantomWinds ship of my own choosing, as that seems to be such a lovely tradition to continue~

Let's get pumped!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLY
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Oh, good thing thing that I just got acess to my game again... Prepare for Eeveelutions and egg moves. Cody, you know my OT snd stuff.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
WTE4 HYPE WOOOOO
Time to flood WT with maskings :^)
Usually a lurker
Shiny breeder and artist
Discord: KyriTiger #0862
count me in I got a box of 4iv baashuans on hand that could use some noob breeders and the trolls that put up cubbugs and tonemys

Larry OID: 06026

I hope I can achieve my dream of having a 6iv pokemon after this event
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(05-19-2017, 10:17 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: count me in I got a box of 4iv baashuans on hand that could use some noob breeders and the trolls that put up cubbugs and tonemys

It really isn't all that special to have a 6IV. I traded a perfect IV Pokemon for this event but it had an iffy nature in relation to it's IV/type. 

I've got several perfect IV fathers ready to breed. I could give you something. Wanna trade trainer IDs? Cool
(05-21-2017, 03:26 AM)Cigar and a Fedora Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 10:17 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: count me in I got a box of 4iv baashuans on hand that could use some noob breeders and the trolls that put up cubbugs and tonemys

It really isn't all that special to have a 6IV. I traded a perfect IV Pokemon for this event but it had an iffy nature in relation to it's IV/type. 

I've got several perfect IV fathers ready to breed. I could give you something. Wanna trade trainer IDs? Cool

Sure I have tried baashuans and Eevees since I started breeding (feels like an African country with no running water and then given some by a European country)
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Sorry about the delay. I've had a busy day.

Ron: 236809
I haven't been around much - blame Breath of the Wild, that's utterly taken over the time I'd been spending on Uranium before so I haven't been on Discord - so I'm not sure how many breedjects I even have left at this point. I do think I might have a spare shiny or two I can throw in at least. But I'll see if I can't get round to doing some breeding this week...

My OT is Aristea/41646, I'm explopyro here and on Discord. OID 224863.