Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Share Thread!
I was taking a break from my shiny hunts and testing Ultima when on July,3,2018 @ 5:30PM I encountered a shiny Rattata.
First ever shiny on a Gen 3 game! (What's Gen 3's Shiny rate again, oh wait, that's right .01%!)

[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Aaaahhhhh, light brown rat looks rather neat!~ (Huh, but wasn't a shiny Rattata once more golden or yellow?)
That brings back bittersweet memories of the caught grey Raticate that died alongside my cartridge of Silver.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
it's been awhile since i've posted in my own thread! my time away from the forums (and living in uranium's breeders discord) has been very, very nice to me.
[Image: shinyufos.png]
here are my custom shinies for the s51 line! i was trying to breed a 6iv calm s51 but i got a shiny competitive instead! i was so happy.

[Image: Pokemon_Uranium_7_11_2018_2_59_45_PM.png]
here's my basically-a-shiny-6iv-but-not-really minicorn! she's going to be a mixed attacker mega kiricorn, still need to name her though.

[Image: Pokemon_Uranium_6_28_2018_1_05_55_PM.png]
and here's the second coming of luck incarnate, my shiny 6iv ha female luxi!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

By Arecus and YHVH, those are some GORGIOUS Pokémon! Oh, how I wish I have a Shiny Luxi to cuddle and adore, but that is not to be...unless I too get lucky.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Just what have you done to RNG that it grants you so much luck, @kooks? This is just....whoahw, you have all reasons to be happy! (≧◡≦) ♡

Shiny Minicorn looks so precious and dear that it almost makes my heart melt... If it shall be a Mega Kiricorn and it's allowed to give nickname suggestions, may I...? *cough* Well, eh, I don't know your preferences, but if I'd be in your place I'd nickname a shiny Uni either 'Mononoke' if female or 'Myazaki' if male, originating from the japanese animated movie Mononoke-hime. It sports a Great Forest Spirit that Mega Kiricorn strongly reminds me of. Otherwise, naming if after a famous horse- or unicorn-like creature in fiction is never wrong, Thestrals from the HarryPotter-Universe for Oblivicorn spring to my mind.

(07-12-2018, 06:53 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Oh, how I wish I have a Shiny Luxi to cuddle and adore, but that is not to be...unless I too get lucky.

*searches through Boxes*

Hatched when breeding for a past WondertradeEvent. As much as I'd be happy to gift it to you (really, it'd be yours for a randomly caught 'Mon on Route 1!), I think I'd rather....well, keep it because looking at it reminds me of you in a particular way, my dearest. Does that make sense? >//< *offers herself to cuddle instead, but the dragonfairy intercepts and wants to catch some love as well*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-05-2018, 08:42 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: I was taking a break from my shiny hunts and testing Ultima when on July,3,2018 @ 5:30PM I encountered a shiny Rattata.
First ever shiny on a Gen 3 game! (What's Gen 3's Shiny rate again, oh wait, that's right .01%!)

What a beauty! Thats a neaty find Mika.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
*stares at this pokemon that Windos traded me awhile back*

...hey, wait a second...that OT ID looks familiar...

I forget if I ever showed them off here, but I also have these two beauties:

Got this one in an arranged trade awhile back, too.  Was quite happy with that Smile (Liked it's previous shiny colors a lot more, though :/ )

It was a sad time when I saw that HP IV was 17 after I hatched the egg...but I'll probably still raise it to be a bulky cat anyways.  Still the closest I've ever come to hatching a competitive shiny myself to this day.  And I still have yet to purposely hatch a Shiny with the Masuda method...
Ahhhhhh shiny Oblivicorn is as precious as ever! Does it sport any particular moves worth showing, @Dragonstrike?

I'm not sure why, but something about its shiny color scheme bugs me - like if knowing that it could be refined and changed for the better. Maybe once when I'm bored, I might just dabble in recoloring it.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-14-2018, 10:13 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ahhhhhh shiny Oblivicorn is as precious as ever! Does it sport any particular moves worth showing, @Dragonstrike?

I'm not sure why, but something about its shiny color scheme bugs me - like if knowing that it could be refined and changed for the better. Maybe once when I'm bored, I might just dabble in recoloring it.

Megahorn (niche coverage), Drill Run (also a tutor move), Iron Head (surprise, enemy fairies!), and Double Edge (though when Head Charge exists...)

I personally kinda like the colors.  Very wicked looking.  Purple and orange go well together, imo.
Thanks! The natural offensive egg move set.

Prange and purple are a vibrant color scheme that naturally works well together, this doesn't save from the feeling that it's odd though... (Maybe it's that grey of its body)
--Windos is my OTP ❤---