Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Share Thread!
Have any of you lost a shiny as badly as this? TT-TT

You know the part with Comet Cave that you team up with Theo? Well, I was towards the end of grinding there and got a shiny Grozard. It was with a Fortog and Theo had a Orchynx. The Grozard had used Sand Attack on Orchynx twice, so it had missed for a couple turns and I'd just taken Fortog out...only for it not to miss the third turn, when I was going to catch it...

Shiny Grozard...I'll have to breed for one, I guess...
got a shiny rockruff yesterday. always liked that shiny.

[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Sorry for the whining, just had to rant... Sad
It's okay, Theo's AI is very KO-happy unfortunately. The only grace you're given is that if a Pokéball is thrown and fails to catch, he won't attack again so that you may throw another. Just an aside.
[Image: JJxylsq.png]
Is it just me or does shiny Archilles look like Yoshi?
(10-25-2018, 04:03 PM)Himuraforever342 Wrote: [Image: JJxylsq.png]
Is it just me or does shiny Archilles look like Yoshi?

I think that was the intention, just like garlikid's shiny looking like Saitama from One Punch Man
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
I agree, as the similarities between the colorations of two dinos and heros of justice are too similar not to call out 'Homage!' . For another Pokemon styled after an anime, the Drilagan Shiny line looks a lot like the color scheme of Gurran Lagaan, which isn't too much of a surprise given the line is a more or less a direct reference to it!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-25-2018, 10:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I agree, as the similarities between the colorations of two dinos and heros of justice are too similar not to call out 'Homage!' . For another Pokemon styled after an anime, the Drilagan Shiny line looks a lot like the color scheme of Gurran Lagaan, which isn't too much of a surprise given the line is a more or less a direct reference to it!

Cool, because now I'm gonna name him Piccolo! (DBZ Abridged reference).
hello my people! i'm back to share my latest uranium shiny!
[Image: Pokemon_Uranium_11_22_2018_1_29_19_PM.png]

meet BTSTU, my lucky space rock.
(11-24-2018, 05:07 PM)kooks Wrote:

.....You managed to breed a practically 6IV Shiny Genderless Pokemon with a good Nature? Hooooo boy, now don't that beat all! Congrats on the sweet hatching, mate!!!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650