Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Share Thread!
(01-17-2018, 06:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Bloody hell, that's an awesome achievement, mate! Initimidate is an awesome ability for just about ANY Pokémon, so it'll be really easy for the hellfire demon to tank damage now! As for the comp. Shinies I have, I have a wild Shiny Sheebit that has excellent Speed and ATK IVs + an Adament nature, so she makes for a good Wallbreaker, and then their is the Shiny Lunapup and Bug Fairy (The name escapes me atm) I hatched on accident for the last two WTEs I participated in! Of course, with comp. being dysfunctional and sort of dead in the water, only use for IV breeding is making VT Trainers and challenging them at random, which is hardly a substitute for actual competitive play...

Well, singles seem to have been improving since the start of this month according to what's been said in the UCC Discord, so that's good to hear.  Doubles are apparently still questionable at best, though.

Looking forward to raising some of my more usable shinies and showing them off in actual battles, though.
(01-17-2018, 06:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Bloody hell, that's an awesome achievement, mate! Initimidate is an awesome ability for just about ANY Pokémon, so it'll be really easy for the hellfire demon to tank damage now! As for the comp. Shinies I have, I have a wild Shiny Sheebit that has excellent Speed and ATK IVs + an Adament nature, so she makes for a good Wallbreaker, and then their is the Shiny Lunapup and Bug Fairy (The name escapes me atm) I hatched on accident for the last two WTEs I participated in! Of course, with comp. being dysfunctional and sort of dead in the water, only use for IV breeding is making VT Trainers and challenging them at random, which is hardly a substitute for actual competitive play...

Yeah. Tell me about it. Its kinda rare the challenges I find in the competitive these days. Sometimes I only have challenges with new people who doesnt know much about competitive and IVs and EVs and sometimes I only need one pokemon to win. I just hope they somehow revive the challenge of the gyms and any pvp champioship like they did recently.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Hi, everybody! I've breeding and hatching Eevee to make a 5-shiny-Eevee team (since November), and I finally did it! Doing that, I've made more than 20 boxes full of "leftovers" (I hate using that word for them, though), and, between them, some (200+) were released and some were maintained, either for being 6IV (58 Eevees altogether) or shiny (the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rows shown below)

The last row is for the team, the Dramsama is my first shiny in this game, the first Eevee is my first captured shiny Eevee, and the 17th Eevee (the isolated one) is a 6IV one which I intend to train apart, and, therefore, I'm going to keep all those ones with me. 
On the other hand, the others (including Flager) are... avaliable for trading? Well, I don't intend to train these 15 Eevee (and Flager), so I suppose someone wants one, and I'm open to negotiation if that's the case... 
Anyway, that's my shiny "share"! See you later!
Image is broken in the Spoiler for me at least, so I can't gaze upon the Shiny splendor the fruits of your labor......
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
@George, I absolutely love what you did with Eevee. Congratulation on having hatched so many sweet Eevees with a silverly fur, your patience is amazing! <3 I haven't hatched a single shiny Eevee while breeding my competitive HA-Eeveelution Set...
And yes, I'd be happy to negotiate a trade with you to obtain one or even two of your shiny Eevees, preferably a female one to evolve it into a blue Sylveon. Let me know what you'd like to have in return, I can offer some Pokemon with four egg moves from my stock right away.

@Lord Windos, quote the post and then copy and paste the link of the picture to be enchanted by all the adorableness of silverly Eevees...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Whoa. That's a LOT of shiny Eevee...

Seriously, mad props to you for sticking with it, @George.

And speaking of the trading...yeah, I'd be down for some trades for that Flager and maybe an Eevee or two. Depends on what you're looking for in return, obviously, but I can pretty easily breed some decent pokemon (including Genderless ones) fairly quickly if I don't have anything on hand that might be appealing.
(02-04-2018, 05:32 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @George, I absolutely love what you did with Eevee. Congratulation on having hatched so many sweet Eevees with a silverly fur, your patience is amazing! <3 I haven't hatched a single shiny Eevee while breeding my competitive HA-Eeveelution Set...
And yes, I'd be happy to negotiate a trade with you to obtain one or even two of your shiny Eevees, preferably a female one to evolve it into a blue Sylveon. Let me know what you'd like to have in return, I can offer some Pokemon with four egg moves from my stock right away.

Unfortunately, I have only one female shiny Eevee on hand, and she it is not competitive imo (3IV, Naive, Adaptability). Even so, I can trade her it for you if you want...

(02-04-2018, 06:35 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Whoa.  That's a LOT of shiny Eevee...

Seriously, mad props to you for sticking with it, @George.

And speaking of the trading...yeah, I'd be down for some trades for that Flager and maybe an Eevee or two.  Depends on what you're looking for in return, obviously, but I can pretty easily breed some decent pokemon (including Genderless ones) fairly quickly if I don't have anything on hand that might be appealing.

... and I happilly want to trade the others and Flager as well. However, I simply don't know what I want to receive in return.   Confused 
Therefore, I'd rather hear read your offers and evaluate them... 
(note: I don't want poor, neither rare pokemon, just a nice and fair trade).
Each of you may contact me in the way you prefer. Goodbye for now!
(02-05-2018, 07:32 PM)George Wrote: Unfortunately, I have only one female shiny Eevee on hand, and she it is not competitive imo (3IV, Naive, Adaptability). Even so, I can trade her it for you if you want...

Doesn't matter much to me how useful competitively she is in the end, female shiny Sylveon is just great. I'll send you a private message soon to negotiate trades then!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
No shinies yet, but I am currently hunting the starter orchynx on my nuzlock save. and on my main file (i have 3 saves) when i hit the point in the game, garlikid and urayne. hopefully the rng will be nice. Undecided  I have quite a few shinies on the canon games, though, first ever shiny was a pidgey on silver.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(05-03-2018, 09:15 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: No shinies yet, but I am currently hunting the starter orchynx on my nuzlock save. and on my main file (i have 3 saves) when i hit the point in the game, garlikid and urayne. hopefully the rng will be nice. Undecided  I have quite a few shinies on the canon games, though, first ever shiny was a pidgey on silver.

Ick.  Good luck with Urayne and Garlikid, then.  They're the most tedious soft-resetable pokemon to Shiny Hunt that I've ever seen, period.