Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Share Thread!
Just wondering if what phantom said is correct and not just speculation is the shiny for the starter indeed determined when you pick up it's ball or at the aptitude test Also I've been using 10 simultaneous instances of uranium to hopefully expedite things but if it's the arceus damned aptitude test I'll breed it instead btw can dead pokes still breed
I'll show you a dance cloaked in shadow
From reading a bit to find out, it seems to be true that the Starter is determined when you pick the Ball up, so one can save in fron of the Ball, there's no need to go through the aptitude tests everytime. By selecting 'Yes' when you are asked whether you want give the Starter a nickname, the sprite and gender of the selected Starter is shown - if it's a shiny Starter, it'll show. ^^ (Proof)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3
presenting cloud my new sheep idk if i prefer the shiny to the original tho. what should i shiny grind for next.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

やった! Behold

I had almost given up, and was looking for a female to breed when this popped up.

Shiny grasscat! Shiny grasscat!! Congrats!!!
[Image: X4gnKZd.gif] 

Such ironic IV. *glares at Attack and Speed* That nickname...something about it rings to me. Aikido?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3
(05-07-2018, 10:51 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Shiny grasscat! Shiny grasscat!! Congrats!!!
[Image: X4gnKZd.gif] 

Such ironic IV. *glares at Attack and Speed* That nickname...something about it rings to me. Aikido?

Actually it and the OT are a reference/homage to Final Fantasy Type-0, and yeah, the stats are pretty crappy, considering that file is a nuzlocke and even though it isn't shiny check out this one I got thru GTS     I wish that baby was shiny, wait did you mean Agito?

Shame that purple kitty cat doesn't have good IVs, but if that's what your looking for in them you could always breed one yourself late! If you want a good IV Pokémon that is ALSO shiny.....well, hope you have a lot of patience and luck!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

eh I'm just happy to finally (after a I don't know how long shiny drought) have one.
now just to get saitama (nickname for the shiny garlikid once I get it) and Uryane (haven't thought of a nickname yet)