Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Translation - First progress so far.
Question 
Hey guys,

as you may have seen my previous post right here, I am currently working on a german translation for the game. 
I already started with the first graphics of the game (and I hope it works like this as I have seen the spanish folder in the game directory) which I want to show you people out there. Also I've read through the french and spanish translation topic and I came up with the question where to get the files of the game so I can translate the rest of the storyline, attacks and Pokémon names.

But first the first pictures and more to come soon:
I now want to summon @Samrux, @Akexus, @Androziel, @ReeNormies and of course @CodySP in hope that they'll answer soon my desire.

Hope you'll enjoy.
Sincerely,

SirClaver
Make sure to send the files then to me as well, please!

Ah, you want to translate the actual Pokemon Names as well? I actually would just keep them as they are because I see no reason to translate them in any way, and don't even know how to do that... But your call in the end, of course!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(05-29-2017, 04:58 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Make sure to send the files then to me as well, please!

Ah, you want to translate the actual Pokemon Names as well? I actually would just keep them as they are because I see no reason to translate them in any way, and don't even know how to do that... But your call in the end, of course!

I honestly didn't went through all the names yet, but if I can find some funny german references I sure want to translate them, too.
Neat. If you find any good references on the Pokemon names, let me know! C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I posted a reply in your previous thread a few days ago. Tongue I'm not exactly sure what tools, if any, are needed but every person who has been interested in Translating we've sent to @Samrux - He's the resident expert! If you send him a PM here, or get a hold of him on Discord under Samrux#3980. He should be able to help!

You can also join the Pokemon Uranium Official Discord at http://discord.gg/uranium where a bunch of other Translators like to hang out. Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Okay, I got in touch with an already existing translation team. Thank you for your help. I think the leader is posting the success on this board when its finnished. You can delete the two topics I made about it. 

Thank you in advance.
Hey, sorry, I'm not very active on the forums. I would have clarified sooner that there was a German translation being worked on so you could contact them.

I'm sure the images you've edited will be of great help!
Oh, it's already in work? Welp, time to contact them... Because now my interest got captured about a German Translation.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
This thread can be closed.
Hey guys,

if any help is needed concerning the german translation of the game - I would like to help you. Please contact me.

Greetings from Düsseldorf, Germany