Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PhoenixofMetal's Art Thread
So I finally decided to stop lurking and actually post something, I posted this in the Discord server earlier in the week, but I decided I might as well put it here too.

[Image: 4dkXyFZ.png]

It's a Nuclear Darkrai, the terrible fusion of all of Kellyn's worst fears and bad experiences rolled into one. I may also wind up writing a fic about this, but no promises.
Discord: thetiniestzombie #4405
I remember seeing and commenting on this in Discord, but I'll throw in some words too -- I love this picture, and have been obsessed with the idea of Nuclear Darkrai since I started doing my own fanart nuclear sprites.  I would love to read a fic about this (and especially from someone else as Addicted To Angst™ as I am! Tongue )... the Uranium fic community could always use some more writers and fanfic!
Yes please, this is amazing
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
I missed this on the Discord so allow me to comment here.

Ahem

HOLY GEEZ THIS IS FREAKING COOL

Nuclear Darkrai would be a truly devastating creature. Crippling nightmares AND radiation poisoning? I'll pass!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
(06-05-2017, 02:35 PM)CodySP Wrote: Crippling nightmares AND radiation poisoning? I'll pass!

Sounds like efficient Nightmare Fuel... *shivers internally*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(06-05-2017, 02:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 02:35 PM)CodySP Wrote: Crippling nightmares AND radiation poisoning? I'll pass!

Sounds like efficient Nightmare Fuel... *shivers internally*

Um... I can attest to the fact that it is VERY efficient, indeed. Exclamation