Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PokeLand
New Pokémon mobile game, Pokéland, announced, immediately enters alpha testing with 134 species

[Image: pl-2.png]

So... Japan is rolling out another freemium style Pokemon game for smartphones.
The usual universal question is whether the rest of us gaijin are going to get access to it or if it will remain a Japanese exclusive.
Seems cool, doubt we will ever see it here though!
This... This is pokemon rumble. -_-
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
(07-04-2017, 03:22 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: This... This is pokemon rumble. -_-

Exactly.  Pokemon Rumble, but mobile.  Again (essentially). -_-
(07-04-2017, 10:39 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 03:22 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: This... This is pokemon rumble. -_-

Exactly.  Pokemon Rumble, but mobile.  Again (essentially). -_-

Humanity turning more stupid -_-
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Nothing new about humanity somewhat regressing while technology speeds up her pace. However, if this mobile game wil be available for free, it shouldn't be that bad, especially since I haven't played Rumble yet.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-07-2017, 12:20 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Nothing new about humanity somewhat regressing while technology speeds up her pace. However, if this mobile game wil be available for free, it shouldn't be that bad, especially since I haven't played Rumble yet.

While free mobile type games are good and all, I have one issue in common with Rumble World, Picross, and Shuffle: the free-to-start model Nintendo decided to use with them.  Which I'm glad they haven't brought back since, but man, it's a pretty terrible way to do a free game.  Sure, they start free, but it eventually gets to the point where it's so ridiculously grindy that you have to 'buy the full game' anyways to make it any bearable.

Something which Rumble World kinda did well, admittedly, since it has an actual retail release.  Shuffle is pretty terrible imo since it so obviously caters to P2W type players with the lack of limits on purchases.  Picross is okay, but still wasn't spectacular.  Rumble World at least didn't try to hide the fact that it was basically a full priced game.

Rumble was pretty good, all things considered (though I haven't played it).  I liked Rumble Blast a lot when I played it.  Nearly 100% completed it, too (still missing only a few Arceus forms before I have every pokemon in the game)
(06-03-2017, 09:39 AM)Dies Irae Wrote: New Pokémon mobile game, Pokéland, announced, CRGB m-Tej apk immediately enters alpha testing with 134 species

[Image: pl-2.png]

So... Japan is rolling out another freemium style Pokemon game for smartphones.
The usual universal question is whether the rest of us gaijin are going to get access to it or if it will remain a Japanese exclusive.

that's right. Even Pokemon Go is also enjoyed more in Janpan