Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I keep my saved game? Help!
Is there anyway to keep all my saved games (Pokemon Uranium) and use it in other computers?
It will be enough to place the save file found in C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium onto an USB flashdrive. That way you can reuse it on any other Computer, no loss in Game progress.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(06-13-2017, 10:30 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: It will be enough to place the save file found in C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium onto an USB flashdrive. That way you can reuse it on any other Computer, no loss in Game progress.
So, you mean I must copy the save file in that folder... and when I use new computer, I must download Pokemon Uranium first, then go to same place (I mean... C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium)... and copy the old save file into it, right? Smile
(I just a kid, so sorry for bad English, hope you will understand)
(Anyway, thank you for answer me, I think it quite helpful)
(06-14-2017, 12:14 AM)namdaubu12345 Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 10:30 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: It will be enough to place the save file found in C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium onto an USB flashdrive. That way you can reuse it on any other Computer, no loss in Game progress.
So, you mean I must copy the save file in that folder... and when I use new computer, I must download Pokemon Uranium first, then go to same place (I mean... C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium)... and copy the old save file into it, right? Smile
(I just a kid, so sorry for bad English, hope you will understand)
(Anyway, thank you for answer me, I think it quite helpful)

Correct, mate! Follow those steps, and you should have your old save ready to play in no time at all!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! xD
As Windos says. Keeping save file backuped elsewhere than on PC also prevents loosing game progress in case the PC has issues~

Oh, and no worries, I was able to undestand your English quite well.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`