Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an rarity system
so I have been WT and thinking about the CRAP I GET FROM THESE NOOBS! *takes deep breath and thinks "they cant hurt you only you can hurt them"* But yeah a system to sort a turd from some diamonds would be useful like say I trade a devimp I get something of same worth such as a lux.... thing (I cant remember all their names if I did I wouldn't even know my moms name) or I trade a tonemy (THE BANE OF MY WT EXSITANCE) and the game would turn around and give you a chynmunk basicly saying "that was stupid now take this stupider item and play the game as its suppose to be played noob" that would help breeders and more uh... non noobs (I think their all 4 year olds at this point trying to "troll" with their garbage) as this system could also sort IV related stuff and move pools to count as a rarity point with the max worth being a 6 IV shiny legendary with a competitive move set (or just a lvl 100 5IV pokemon of good use)

now the filter could be one of these two ideas:

1 being it is like a competitive tier like UU or OU and so on, this would make WT more complex in a way but better at the same time as your not getting a buttload of tonemy's and bearwls for your IV bred baashaun's or what ever you breed (unless you breed tonemy's and other route 1 pokes then you will have to work out some trade post or something for those pokes) now this would filter in to a few groups: the Noob tube (the basic WT crap), Kiddie Pool (stuff that's in between crap and goods like ok evolved route one pokes and the bugs that evolve in to the legendary bug), the Not So Holy (the normal group with Eevees, Nuclear forms, and other good pokemons), the Lucky Duckies (pseudo legendaries and evolved pokes like the storm brigger chicken, the punks, and every final form for most pokes), and the Gods of Uranium (shinies, legendaries, 6 IV pokes, and other really rare stuff)

or we can filter them like this, we just throw a npc on there with the name loser and he gives them hacked Zephy's and it corrupts there game, nah im kidding (but it could be a plan B)

we filter the garbage you see on WT (cubbugs, bearwls, birbies, the three bugs, and other garbage pokes with ok evolutions) and we put them in their own category and everything else is in the other then breeders can get other good pokemon to breed with when they dump there babies down the shoot and breed with these new pokes and the cycle repeats or a bunch of casually players will dump there 6th man in the shoot for a new 6th man making this a really great form of WT (better than Nintendo's making the devs better than the maker)

but yeah other than all that ranting about the tonemy's and more tonemy's I got from my hard work I would just like some prize of some sort other than me helping a noob get past the first gym with out even trying or working as hard as I did
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Wondertrade is based on luck, so a filter-system is somewhat pointless. Sorry for that...

You're complaining about the things you get from WT? Well, I got 95% random wild-caughts during the last WT-Event, but I only complained for short. ┐('~'; )┌ Elsewhere, people might rejoice over what they got from me in return. *cougheeveelutionscough**
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I know the feeling of being frustrated with the trash on WT, but all these changes you propse defeats the whole point of the system to begin with. WT is all about putting something up and getting something at random; if you want good and/or specific Pokémon, you go to the GTS or Lobby up with someone and work out a trade agreement. I like the idea of different WT pools, but that's a whole lot of programing and work just to do something tat's goes against the grain of WT's original purpose: to get Pokémon out their for others to enjoy, and hope you get something swell as well.

The part of WT that makes its frustrating at times, its randomness, is the same aspect that so many people like as well. Its an equal playing field: a new player just starting the game has the same chance of getting a god mon as a 700 hr veteran breeder dumping breedjects in getting a dump mon for them to delete at will. Its a gamble on the part of all parties involved in the system, and I don't think that's a terrible thing as long as everyone who takes a part of WT and its related events are aware of. For me, I don't care to get bad 'mons during WT events, I'm sending out all the Pokémon I breed just out of the kindness of my heart. If I get something good out of the orderl (Like the Shiny 5IV Minicorn and a couple of 6IV Pokémon), then its all the better for me!

Segregating WT into rarity/premium tiers would ensure that people would get a 'mon of equivalent value to the one they put in, or offer them a pool in which to fish for the best possible Pokémon. However, this excludes all new players, breeders, or novice competitive players from getting a chance to grab some great Pokémon, as they don't have any valuable 'mons themselves to trade for them. They would have to start begging breeders for Pokémon, and while I know some are generous enough to lend a helping hand, other would want something nice themselves.

All of this lends to three options for these out of luck players: become breeders themselves (In the case of novice breeders, without any help) and make there perfect team, 'Sod the whole system and just do without, or resort to other esoteric means to getting a good team, like paying real money for Pokémon, hacking, or some other dubious method. I admit, what I'm implying and saying is extreme, but its a possiblility if WT is changed significantly from its current state. But, as an old and reliable saying goes 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.' If you want good 'mons for your good 'mon, there is always GTS and directly trading with someone. At least, this is how I feel about the matter.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
The value of Wonder Trading isn't getting super-powerful pokemon, it's getting pokemon with various trainer ID numbers to make getting the Master Ball and other prizes in the Pokemon lottery easier/more likely. Personally, I don't Wonder Trade unless I have something with at least one 31 among the IVs, but I honestly don't care what I get in return.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍