Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for Exp Share
Ok so this is my first official post for the community as I have love what has been done with the game in absence of the original creators, you guys are doing awesome. I just joined today to keep up with the updates and just to see whats all being done as I am excited to see where this game goes. So my idea would be about making the exp share for the entire team like with todays pokemon games instead of the one even though I am sure because it;s suppose to be an older style game but it's just a thought. 

<3 much love from the Shunte!
I think that would be a swell option, since it would make training teams easier, but it would also make it much harder to properly EV train your Pokémon if you made it that way, since you couldn't limit EVs to one member. Hmm....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Both variants have their benefits and disadvantages, it depends how usual training looks like.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(06-16-2017, 10:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I think that would be a swell option, since it would make training teams easier, but it would also make it much harder to properly EV train your Pokémon if you made it that way, since you couldn't limit EVs to one member. Hmm....

That does seem to be the case, however I am new to the whole EV and IV thing...I'm barely learning about breeding and natures and stuff so all that is a bit confusing to me but I guess it can be up for consideration. It can be toggled one and off if it were to be implemented, as I see it as a way to help raise up lower level pokemon since you don;t get pokeballs right away when you start and your starter is like almost 5 levels higher when you are finally able to catch the new pokemon. I know most would say then just grind with it to raise it's level yes, but however I did like both as I am a yellow version veteran ( lol I just aged myself mostly) so I would understand why most older gen players would not really like it. I would say if the time comes to that to hold a poll and let the community have a say. That is just my two cents.  Big Grin
(06-16-2017, 10:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I think that would be a swell option, since it would make training teams easier, but it would also make it much harder to properly EV train your Pokémon if you made it that way, since you couldn't limit EVs to one member. Hmm....

It wouldn't make it harder to ev train your mons properly. Don't you use the Tsukinami Ninjas?
Current Multi Exp : Give it to your non-ev trained pokemon and fill your team with stuff that's powerful enough to take out the Ninja's pokemon. Switch only when down to 0 PP. That's how I do.
7g Multi Exp : Turn it on. Take 1 high levelled pokemon and 5 others that need to be trained in the same stat. Simple.
(06-17-2017, 12:31 AM)Shunte Wrote: That does seem to be the case, however I am new to the whole EV and IV thing...I'm barely learning about breeding and natures and stuff so all that is a bit confusing to me but I guess it can be up for consideration. (...)

Yellow Edition! <3

Practically speaking, good EVs and IVs aren't really necessary to make it through the game, they surely play a bigger role when it comes to Pokemon Breeding and Competitive Play. Natures however... they help bringing out the best of a selected Pokemon. You can always look up on Bulbapedia what a specific nature does = which Stat is increased and which is decreased, and then consult the Uranium Wiki to see which nature might match a selected Pokemon and what purpose it shall have in the team.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`