HP : 75                       Attack : 125
    Defense : 70               Special Attack : 90
    Special Defense : 65    Speed : 85
  • Abilities
    Vital Spirit
    Iron Fist
    Technician (Hidden Ability)

Overview
Frikitiki is an interesting pokemon. Its high Attack stat makes it a good choice for the adventure run, and is something that can easily be exploited in strategic battles. 85 is a relatively bad speed tier, as Frikitiki ties with a lot of relevant rivals like Krilvolver, Gellin, Electruxo, Chimaconda and Leviathao once it gets released; and is outsped by the important 90 Speed BS benchmark, namely that of Nucleon, Mega Arbok, Raffiti and Fafninter. Its defenses aren't that great but not nonexistent, and are backed up by an interesting defensive typing in Grass/Fire. Weaknesses to Ground, Bug, Fire, Water and Ice are cancelled by its dual typing, which leaves it with a fair load of neutralities and only three weaknesses in Flying, Poison and Rock. And Nuclear if we're counting. Grass/Fire is also a neat stab combo resisted only by Dragon- and Fire-types. So all is not that bad for the monkey, which finds relief in exploitable abilities. Technician lets Frikitiki draw a wider range of options from its movepool, Vital Spirit is nice in that it provides switch-in opportunities. Iron Fist is the least useful ability since it only powers up one move from Frikitiki's movepool : Fire Punch. Let's see what the grassy monkey has in store for us.

Haxtiki (Technician Sweeper)

Frikitiki
Technician
King's Rock
Jolly-natured (+Speed, -SpAtk)
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
-Flame Charge
-Bullet Seed
-Rock Slide
-Glare / Synthesis / Flame Impact or Quick Attack / Taunt

Let the fun begin. The goal of this set is to try and hax your opponent to death. Plain. Simple. Flame Charge and Bullet Seed are Frikitiki's Stabs and fit this strategy perfectly. The former lets us boost our speed with every hit, increasing our chance of flinching faster enemies, while the latter's multiple hits works wonders in conjuction with King's Rock. Both moves have a relatively low Base Power but Technician is there to fix the issue. Using an Adamant nature could be an option to hit a little harder, but Frikitiki does like his speed to be the best it can get since it can't take that many blows from being outsped. Using Life over King's Rock is also obviously viable if you want to hit harder and/or don't want to bet your victory on luck. Rock Slide is a compulsory coverage move for touching Fire-types and Dunseraph super effectively, and Mega Ampharos, Barand, Luxelong and Yatagaryu for neutral damage. Rock Slide also has a nice 30% chance of flinching. The last moveslot is a filler move, you don't want to blow holes in the opponent's team with this Frikitiki anyway. Glare provides some support for the whole team by paralysing faster threats, and notably Ground-types that are typically immune to Thunder Wave. Synthesis is there for recovery. Taunt shuts down any foe that might think the monkey is not threatening enough and would proceed to set up on it. Priority is always good to have : Flame Impact, while barely avoiding the Techician BP boost, is stab'd, while a Technician-boosted Quick Attack could be useful to finish off Fire-resistant targets. 

Checks, counters and partners
This set was made more for casual play than it was for competitive battling, still, Haxtiki enjoys partners that can deal with bulky walls and Dragons in general. Dermafrost has enough Defense to come in on a neutral Dragon or Fire attack, and threaten the opponent with its stab moves. Haagross' Toxic Spikes can also prove devastating when coupled with Frikitiki's flinch ratio. Of course stab'd SE moves force it out, but Frikitiki also has to be careful around strong neutral hits like Glavinug's Blizzard or Laissure's Earthquake.

Stallbreaker

Frikitiki
Vital Spirit
Life Orb / Leftovers
Adamant / Careful natured
EV spread in progress
-Taunt
-Swords Dance / Will-o-Wisp
-Power Whip or Flare Blitz
-Synthesis

Frikitiki is not as bulky a Stallbreaker as Gliscor but can function quite similarly. There are two distinct sets to distinguish here. The first option of every slashed slot works for an offensive Stallbreaker; the second option, for a defensive Stallbreaker.
Vital Spirit protects our favourite monkey from the occasional Hypnosis users, but is mainly here because we have no use for Technician and Iron Fist here. I still have to look further into the match-ups Frikitiki has against potential stallers to come up with a decent EV spread and choice of nature. Such stallers would include : Metalynx, Sleep Talker Gararewl/Brainoar/Fafninter, Dunseraph, Gargryph, Seikamater, Cocancer, Mega Syrentide, Dramsama, HA Tubareel/Gliscor, and clerics like Vaporeon/Sylveon/Luxelong.
Taunt shuts down recovery moves, hazard setting and status spreading. Swords Dance is here to power through defensive fortresses while Will-o-Wisp negates Leftovers recovery and has some usefulness in crippling physical attackers. The choice between Power Whip and Flare Blitz has to complement the needs of our team. And Synthesis helps Frikitiki win its one-on-one duels.

Checks, counters and partners
Stallbreaker Frikitiki's goal is to pave the way for late game cleaners such as Speed Boost Tracton and Moxie Harptera. Monkey can deal with bulky Water-types for Tracton, and other Rock or Steel-types for Harptera. Residual damage is one way to wear down Frikitiki before it can do its job properly : a spinner or defogger would be great, but hey. Rain, Thunderstorm, Sandstorm,
and Hail hinder Synthesis' recovery and reduce its staying power, as does poison. Frikitiki needs a bit of preparation in order to work properly, but that's what teambuilding is there for.

All-out Attacker

Frikitiki
Vital Spirit / Technician / Iron Fist
Adamant / Jolly natured
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Life Orb / Choice Band / Choice Scarf
-Flare Blitz / Fire Punch
-Power Whip / Seed Bomb
-Rock Slide
-U-Turn / Explosion / Knock Off / Flame Impact / Flame Charge / Close Combat

Pretty straightforward here. Full investment in Attack and Speed to maximise the damage output. Flare Blitz is Frikitiki's most powerful stab, Fire Punch hit for less damage but is recoil-free. Power Whip has a higher BP than Seed Bomb but is less accurate. Rock Slide is there to hit Fire- and Dragon-types that resist both stabs for SE or neutral damage. U-turn helps us keep the momentum, Knock Off is always nice to have. Explosion is a great option on a Choice Scarf set. Flame Impact is stab'd priority. Close Combat is there for rounding up coverage on Dark-types that take neutrally its stab attacks (Baariette, Umbreon), and specific targets like Daikatuna, Dermafrost, Tracton or Beliaddon.

Speed stats
Adamant Life Orb : 137. Outspeeds every full speed unboosted mon with a speed BS strictly under 74.
Jolly Life Orb : 150. Ties with every full speed unboosted mon with a speed BS of 85.
Adamant Choice Scarf : 205. Outspeeds every full speed unboosted mon with a speed BS strictly under 150.
Jolly Choice Scarf : 225. Outspeeds every full speed unboosted mon with a speed BS strictly under 155.

A few calcs

Other options
A full support set running : a stab move, u-turn, glare and will-o-wisp; might be interesting but Frikitiki is not bulky enough to pull it off. Same with Bulk Up, it'd rather use Swords Dance two be at +2 in Attack than at +1 in Defense.
Grass Whistle is really too risky to use on the last two sets, but Haxtiki could have fun playing with it.

Summary
Great movepool, interesting typing both offensively and defensively, defensive stats are a bit of a letdown. Frikitiki should not be underestimated as it packs quite a punch, especially at +2 or with a Choice Band. Its movepool lets it do just about what it wants, but it might prove to be a little too frail at times. My guess is that it would work best in an environment only filled with moderately powerful pokemon, something like UU.

Coming soon : ev spread for the stallbreaker set
Not a bad guide, if I do say so myself! You would think that Fire/Grass would be a disaster type like Ice/Rock, but its surprisingly pussiant. Fav set it Haxtiki, since Paraflitch is or similar strats are something that I always endorse!

About that Majungold....someone has already done a guide about them, so its been unfortunately taken atm. If you still want to do it, they give it a look first to see if the person that made it already had the same ideas you did!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I feel Close Combat deserves a mention specifically for taking out Dark types if you're particularly worried about those (or rather, Actan, Beliaddon, and Baariette in the higher tiers. Dermafrost and Daikatuna don't appreciate it either.). And Fire Punch for being a semi powerful fire STAB without the recoil of Flare Blitz if you're using Iron Fist (because you don't care about the sleep immunity and don't plan to use moves that benefit from Technician). Grass Whistle might also be rather inaccurate, but Sleep is still Sleep if you land it. And considering the only Sleep Powder user in the game is Nimflora, and nothing can use Spore (yet), Grass Whistle and Hypnosis become worth mentioning, all of a sudden. Other than those comments, pretty well written.

The formatting for the stats and stuff is way out of whack on mobile, by the way. Like, really out of whack. Though I guess my Neopunk guide probably didn't do much better...

@Lord Windos Fire/Grass isn't a disaster type because the four base types tend to complement each other really well as opposed to amplifying their already numerous vulnerabilities tenfold. Fire, Water, and Grass all cover each others' more common weaknesses (mostly), while Electric helps them take out pokemon they wouldn't dare attempt to face otherwise.
(06-22-2017, 06:52 PM)shademonkey Wrote: All-out Attacker

Frikitiki
Vital Spirit / Technician
Adamant / Jolly natured
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Life Orb / Choice Band / Choice Scarf
-Flare Blitz
-Power Whip / Seed Bomb
-Rock Slide
-U-Turn / Explosion / Knock Off / Flame Impact / Flame Charge if Technician

Wait a moment... That monkey is able to learn Explosion...?! How adorable.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I guess Fritiki puts a little more flare into the saying : "Like a powder keg full of monkeys!" Ka-BOOOM!

I do wish that this 'mon did learn more Punch based moves, though. Iron Fist is a great ability, and it seems to be a waste to not have lots of moves utilizing its power...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Agreed. There are a lot of really awesome and interesting pokemon in Uranium, but some of them have some really weird design flaws...Frikitiki is just one example. For example, why does Brainoar have Rock Head if it doesn't learn any recoil moves? (well, cuz thematic reasons, but outside of its physical design, it makes no sense)
(06-22-2017, 06:52 PM)shademonkey Wrote: Other options

Close Combat does not touch anything relevant that the Grass/Fire combo doesn't already hit super effectively.
Grass Whistle is not accurate enough to be mentionned.

Close Combat with Iron Fist does more damage to Fire types than Rock Slide does, is more accurate and benefits from Choice Band more than lower BP moves, and its a nice way to counter/check Diakatuna, Beliaddon, Baariette, Lathan, Vilucard etc.

As for Grass Whistle, in the current state of the game, where only Hypnosis is available on a limited number of Pokémon, and Sleep Powder is limited to Nimfolra, its a pretty valuable support move to have. Sleep is no joke, no matter the move that inflicts it.

Me thinks you are blowing other people's ideas off a bit, mate.

(06-23-2017, 01:16 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 06:52 PM)shademonkey Wrote: Other options

Close Combat does not touch anything relevant that the Grass/Fire combo doesn't already hit super effectively.
Grass Whistle is not accurate enough to be mentionned.

Close Combat with Iron Fist does more damage to Fire types than Rock Slide does, is more accurate and benefits from Choice Band more than lower BP moves, and its a nice way to counter/check Diakatuna, Beliaddon, Baariette, Lathan, Vilucard etc.

Iron Fist doesn't boost Close Combat, though :/  But yeah, it's Frikitiki's most powerful answer to the pokemon I listed.  Not so much for anything that's 2x weak to one of its other STABs and only 2x weak (at best) to CC.
@Lord Windos Yup, I must've forgotten it when I wrote the post, shame cause the guide on Majungold is a very good one with that, my bad.
Iron Fist doesn't boost the power of Close Combat, and Rock Slide has more PP than CC.
I'm not blowing off other people's ideas at all.
As for Grass Whistle... 55% Accuracy is not convincing enough to take a valuable spot on the Stallbreaker or regular Sweeper set. Maybe you could fit it on Haxtiki? Then the chance of landing the attack could also be called hax. 

@Dragonstrike I changed the formatting, thanks for letting me know.
I said that about Close Combat because I didn't imagine a scenario where Frikitiki would have to realistically face powerhouses such as Beliaddon and Mega Baariette. Daikatuna and Dermafrost seem like more likely answers to the monkey, one that I hadn't thought about in Daikatuna's case. Moving Close Combat from other options to the main set.

@PhantomUnderYourDesk Yep, isn't it lovely? The boom of our favourite monkey blowing up its guts to take out its opponent sounds like music to me
(06-23-2017, 02:39 AM)shademonkey Wrote: Yep, isn't it lovely? The boom of our favourite monkey blowing up its guts to take out its opponent sounds like music to me.

Suicidal monkey wearing a tiki mask anyone? Nope, seriously, it indeed sounds like fun.

I saw that the monkey can learn Agility by breeding... That makes me wonder how useful this move is? I fear not that much actually, while a Speed Boost is nice, it leaves the monkey vulnarable for the turn and given its defences aren't the best... Flame Impact has priority anyway, so... Better off with Swords Dance instead?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`