Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This will probably go a bit off-topic if I continue, but after all, this is my thread, and as long as it doesn't break any rules, I can do with it what I want C:

Okay... I-It looks like everyone's waiting for an affectionate reaction from my side...

Too bad that I continue with being „annoyingly“ coy.

[Image: tumblr_oj64u2ahul1vh0d58o1_1280.png]
Ahhhhhh..... such cuteness <3 ~! It was worth all the staring.... *Hugs Phantom for the wonderful sketch*

Wish I had more money, that was I could give some to you for fixing your scanner...
Who needs cable?
[Image: 477e81d74638d904f01cb54d8ea0f4a5.jpg]
Mind if I have some of that popcorn, MJ? All this OTP is making me a little famish, and I don't want to abandon my true mi amore here, all alone, just to find some food to eat...
Damnit, , YOU BEGIN TO ENGAGE IN THAT, TOO? 

Get as much food as you want, Windos dear... I won't let go of that hug just now, though - feel the heat that comes along with all the blush! Nyyyeeee....
(12-29-2016, 02:49 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Damnit, , YOU BEGIN TO ENGAGE IN THAT, TOO? 

Get as much food as you want, Windos dear... I won't let go of that hug just now, though - feel the heat that comes along with all the blush! Nyyyeeee....

I love the Creativity Section. Plus I get art and a sitcom all at the same time. How can I be expected to ignore this?

<Insert Mischievous laughter here>
(12-29-2016, 06:10 PM)CodySP Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2016, 02:49 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Damnit, , YOU BEGIN TO ENGAGE IN THAT, TOO? 

I love the Creativity Section. Plus I get art and a sitcom all at the same time. How can I be expected to ignore this?

<Insert Mischievous laughter here>

Not just a sitcom, .... it's a romcom! Wink
The elements and spice that RomCom brings, and the overall energy and excitement that a sitcom generates...its a match made in heaven!

Shame it does not even measure up to my and Phantom's relationship. Our union, our passion, it transends the heavens, and breaches into entire new realities of lovingness~! *Tightens the hug on Phantom, and begins to pepper kiss on their fair face*
Mehhh... what are you doing there, Windos... You'll just make even more blush and heat pile up. It's almost a miracle that you haven't suffered any burns from me yet. Hmm... ... ... C: *tightens the hug as well in a totally innocent manner*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, well, I've redrawn that Nucleon of mine... The eyes seemed off, and I wasn't quite happy with that. It all ended up in a full paged study of that irradiated Eeveelution...

[attachment=184]

Kinds like how it all turned out, I guess.
Wow.... that is some fine work right there. The best part is the Nucleon over Lucille's shoulder; it looks so...right.

Pity that she won't have her Nucleon for much longer...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14