Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Any Archilles/Orchynyx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for any spare archilles/orchynyx, stats doesn't matter... Just need to fill the Pokedex TT_TT

I don't have much to give (I'm just a filthy casual) but if you have something you want and I can provide it, I'll do my best.
(10-01-2016, 11:47 PM)EraMemory Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for any spare archilles/orchynyx, stats doesn't matter... Just need to fill the Pokedex TT_TT

I don't have much to give (I'm just a filthy casual) but if you have something you want and I can provide it, I'll do my best.

depends on your starter, you can get an egg for the poke neither you nor Theo got at the beginning
That's cool; though that still leaves Archilles for me to get. Wonder trade is really off more than on lately, with the new species I've been gathering...

I'm also looking for a trade/tradeback for the pokemon that has trade evolutions- Cometeor, Xenomite etc. Anyone up to help a pal?
I can give you an Orchynx and a Raptorch if you want, I don't need anything special.