Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Want Selkid for my team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello forums, I was wondering if by chance anybody was looking to get rid of or had any extra Selkid's lying around. I am wanting to put one on my final team but am having a lot of trouble getting a good one. I'm looking for one with cute charm, and at least moderately good EVs/nature. 

Thanks!
Oh, sorry, I don't have any Selkid available and lack the time to breed you one. Sorry! ._. But you can try your luck here --> Link Trades are still conducted by other people although the thread is labeled 'closed' by owner, so there's hope.
(07-27-2017, 11:16 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry, I don't have any Selkid available and lack the time to breed you one. Sorry! ._. But you can try your luck here --> Link Trades are still conducted by other people although the thread is labeled 'closed' by owner, so there's hope.

Err sorry but I couldn't see any 'closed' label over there. Afaik, that thread is still working (at least I still drop by sometimes). Correct me if I'm wrong.
I have a Selkid if you still need one.
(07-26-2017, 09:36 PM)CampinCarl9127 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello forums, I was wondering if by chance anybody was looking to get rid of or had any extra Selkid's lying around. I am wanting to put one on my final team but am having a lot of trouble getting a good one. I'm looking for one with cute charm, and at least moderately good EVs/nature. 

Thanks!
If you want this Selkid deposit something for it.
[Image: Capture.PNG]
(07-27-2017, 11:20 PM)Jason86JR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2017, 11:16 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry, I don't have any Selkid available and lack the time to breed you one. Sorry! ._. But you can try your luck here --> Link Trades are still conducted by other people although the thread is labeled 'closed' by owner, so there's hope.

Err sorry but I couldn't see any 'closed' label over there. Afaik, that thread is still working (at least I still drop by sometimes). Correct me if I'm wrong.

[attachment=517]

Of course other people are still conducting the trades to keep the Give-away alive, which is great to see. ^^
(07-30-2017, 01:56 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2017, 11:20 PM)Jason86JR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2017, 11:16 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry, I don't have any Selkid available and lack the time to breed you one. Sorry! ._. But you can try your luck here --> Link Trades are still conducted by other people although the thread is labeled 'closed' by owner, so there's hope.

Of course other people are still conducting the trades to keep the Give-away alive, which is great to see. ^^

I see  Big Grin .