Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: trade evolve pokemon only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi everyone i was wondering if there was someone willing to trade evolve pokemons... and then give then back

ideally i would want someone that is in the same situation as me that way we can both complete the pokedex ... if you hold a pokemon just for a minute i the dex will show that you trap  it... its a win win 

if not if there is a kind soul out there lol ill appreciate it
I can do it
(10-04-2016, 11:44 AM)Andr1uS Wrote: [ -> ]I can do it

cool you need anything or ur just willing to trade and return my pokes?
(10-04-2016, 12:40 PM)miau Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016, 11:44 AM)Andr1uS Wrote: [ -> ]I can do it

cool you need anything or ur just willing to trade and return my pokes?

I still dont have Snopach
i only have one of those sorry cant trade it... if you are still up for it just tell me which poke ull put in ur id etc and ill put something up for trade

wait , ya offcourse i can do the snowpatch .... ya if u hold it and return it will be as if you caught it .... ya sorry im tired i have been studying .... so ya snowpatch for Slothohm?

you up for it?
(10-04-2016, 01:49 PM)miau Wrote: [ -> ]i only have one of those sorry cant trade it... if you are still up for it just tell me which poke ull put in ur id etc and ill put something up for trade

wait , ya offcourse i can do the snowpatch .... ya if u hold it and return it will be as if you caught it .... ya sorry im tired i have been studying .... so ya snowpatch for Slothohm?

you up for it?

Okey snopatch for slothohm and ofc i will return it cuz I just want to complete my pokedex. One more question do u have Dermafrost or I can evolve your  snopatch?

I put my slothohm in GTS.
(10-04-2016, 03:04 PM)Andr1uS Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016, 01:49 PM)miau Wrote: [ -> ]i only have one of those sorry cant trade it... if you are still up for it just tell me which poke ull put in ur id etc and ill put something up for trade

you up for it?

Okey snopatch for slothohm and ofc i will return it cuz I just want to complete my pokedex. One more question do u have Dermafrost or I can evolve your  snopatch?

omg i just replied for ur spritzee do we do the spritzees first or  the snopatch? i want one with a satchet once we are done i can borrow you my miamedic no prob
(10-04-2016, 03:11 PM)miau Wrote: [ -> ]

you up for it?

omg i just replied for ur spritzee do we do the spritzees first or  the snopatch? i want one with a satchet once we are done i can borrow you my miamedic no prob
its wasnt my post about spritzee. I dont really care just go online first of all I add in friends.
(10-04-2016, 03:13 PM)Andr1uS Wrote: [ -> ]

you up for it?

its wasnt my post about spritzee. I dont really care just go online first of all I add in friends.
online id 005320 id 43867 miau
i have never used the lobby i deposited the snopatch in the gts feel free to evolve it ... if u want u can also add me in the lobby im sorry i got confused

(10-04-2016, 03:16 PM)miau Wrote: [ -> ]

you up for it?

i have never used the lobby i deposited the snopatch in the gts feel free to evolve it ... if u want u can also add me in the lobby im sorry i got confused
trade done thanks
(10-04-2016, 03:16 PM)miau Wrote: [ -> ]

you up for it?

I am gonna breed him so i wont need to evolve.
Pages: 1 2