Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Something who break the heart....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. Well its a quick post to unburdern something. When I was young in my time there was a site, very similar to that one who was focus in the Digimon community. His name was Digimon Forever. That group was a huge community and that time I was to much Young and have not much "courage" to join in the internet world. In the day I would finally make my count the site completely, disapear. All the fanarts, all the wonderful fanfics I love so much disapear. Some time ago I discover the site suffer hacker attacks and was erased. I became very sad about heard that, because I really like and love that site. But I moving on.

Recently I discover that site was still alive and make my count and everything but discover something: All the members of site abandoned the Digimon Forever. And I say everyone: Adms, moderators, members, everyone. With one just member left behind. When I see that, I could feel my heart breaking. Call me sentimental but look the situation from the community I follow, and always wish to join in that community. Now with state of decay, and root himself....trully break my heart into pieces. And I look the most recent posts and some is with 2013 or 2012 and just a few from this year, with just one person posting. I feel the necessity in posting that, because of the dangers in many types of groups: The complete abandoned from a group.

Well, I will not join today in the roleplay because I dont feel so much well....see you tomorrow guys.
(08-22-2017, 10:22 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I will not join today in the roleplay because I dont feel so much well....see you tomorrow guys.

Sorry to hear that, but go ahead and take the break if you need it.  We're not going anywhere any time soon, after all.  Hope your day goes well!