Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Shiny Cubbug LV2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

after I had to restart because my Save file was gone, I just caught a Shiny Cubbug. But to be honest...I don´t really want it^^

If you want it please make me an offer Smile

PS: Sry for my bad english Confused
Hmm. I GLADLY would take your Cubbug, but what would you accept for it? Any special whishes?
Same here im breeding some eevees maybe i ca get a decent one for trade
(10-04-2016, 04:07 PM)whisti Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

after I had to restart because my Save file was gone, I just caught a Shiny Cubbug. But to be honest...I don´t really want it^^

If you want it please make me an offer Smile

PS: Sry for my bad english Confused

I can offer DubliCat with pretty nice EVs. Or do u want something else?
I have a whole gaggle of Luxi, and I can breed you one with Calm quick and easy.
(10-04-2016, 07:35 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. I GLADLY would take your Cubbug, but what would you accept for it? Any special whishes?

Not really. Do you have a Flager with pretty nice EVs?

: Sry but I don´t want Eevee

@Andr1uS: Could you be more specific? Maybe I´m interested.

@Lord Windos: I´m not sure. Do you have a female Luxi?
Oh, I have a Flager. 5IV. No EffortValues yet, I assume it's a typo here and you actually meant the IV? Not sure if it's male or female though, I don't have acess at my game at the moment. Got it back in the WT-Event, but I can spare it. What gender does your Cubbug have?
(10-05-2016, 06:15 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ] Oh, I have a Flager. 5IV. No EffortValues yet, I assume it's a typo here and you actually meant the IV? Not sure if it's male or female though, I don't have acess at my game at the moment. Got it back in the WT-Event, but I can spare it. What gender does your Cubbug have?

Oh, yes I meant IV. Cubbug is male.
Nevermind ^-^ So, I was able to take a more detailed look now on what I’d trade for your male shiny Cubbug, there you go:

Flager-in-question has 5 IV, a quirky nature, is male and has as its only ability “Flash Fire”. Also comes with the attack “Extreme Speed”.

Instead of that, I could also spare a Volchik, 5 IV, modest nature, female and as its only ability “Volt absorb”.

These are my last offers.  I’ll now take a step back to give others an honest chance, you can contact me in case you’d agree with one of my Pokemon.
I've gave my honest deal. Any Luxi I can give you will be strong and powerful, so there is that. I can also breed for specific natures, but beside Calm, that will take more time...
Pages: 1 2