Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Unable to create a virtual trainer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try creating a vt, it says:

Error. Invalid pokemon in your party.
Virtual trainer will not be treated.

I am able to battle other people's vt's, though.

Urayne is an illegal pokemon, so I didn't use it.

I have never traded pokemon neither hacked the game, so I cannot have hacked pokemon.
Was either Neopunk or Praseopunk in your team? Having them registered in your Dex prevents their event from happening at all so it's possible that they were banned from the online features, to protect the players that would encounter them in vt battling. Not a 100% sure though
If that isn't the case, or Cody/Ree cant help out with this problem, you could always try brute forcing the problem the way by removing one Pokémon at a time from your VT lineup, until the error message goes away and lets you create one, do another test to see if the possible offending Pokémon is the cause of VT creation locking up, and then find a replacement(s) if it (they) are the source of the complication.
(09-16-2017, 12:06 PM)shademonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Was either Neopunk or Praseopunk in your team? Having them registered in your Dex prevents their event from happening at all so it's possible that they were banned from the online features, to protect the players that would encounter them in vt battling. Not a 100% sure though
A few things wrong with that theory:
  1. The event won't happen if you have OWNED either of them, not just seen them.
  2. The event always happens at least once for everyone even if you already own one or both of them.
  3. "to protect the players" would be implying we care about that. Even if the other two points were not true they still wouldn't be banned. We only ban Pokemon that are hacked (and Chyinmunk from the WT because before that Chyinmunks made up over 80% of the WT pool)
As a side note, we might unban Urayne from the VT, the only reason he is banned is JV blacklisted him back in the day and we never changed it.

As for Juhis90's problem Lord Windos's suggestion was good, change your party one Pokemon at a time until it works, there is something off about one of the Pokemon in your party that is setting off the anti-hack detection.