Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Only 1 save file is shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys.
I have a weird bug in that the game itself can only see (or at least give me the option) one save file, independent of how many I actually have.
It is always the one that is named 'Uranium.rxdata'.
I can perfectly make a new save file (it will be named 'Uranium_2.rxdata', as I think it should), play the game, save the game and so on.
However, I can not load this save file when I exit the game and restart it again.
If I now rename the newly made save file to 'Uranium.rxdata' (and rename the one that was originally called that to something else), I am capable of loading that save file, but not the other one.

So, is this a weird bug or is there seriously something wrong with my installation?
I have already tried reinstalling the game from scratch, but even if I do not use my original save files, it still happens (I started a new game, saved it, exited to main menu, started a second new game, saved it as well and went back to the main menu. Only the first game I made showed up.)
I can perfectly work around this by just renaming save files, but I guess that is not really how it should work.