Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-08-2020, 12:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Dragonstrike, since you're pretty much playing as Karen in the group for now (You could always pass them along to another player if their chara. carks it, or a new player wants to join), can you confirm that she has 1 or 2 Instinct, or is that too much meta knowledge to give us?

She has 1 Instinct.  She isn't defenseless, however!  I'm working with a modified level up movelist for the Ralts line.

What move(s) she knows exactly is a secret for now, however.
(04-08-2020, 12:37 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2020, 12:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Dragonstrike, since you're pretty much playing as Karen in the group for now (You could always pass them along to another player if their chara. carks it, or a new player wants to join), can you confirm that she has 1 or 2 Instinct, or is that too much meta knowledge to give us?

She has 1 Instinct.  She isn't defenseless, however!  I'm working with a modified level up movelist for the Ralts line.

What move(s) she knows exactly is a secret for now, however.

Thank you, and fair enough!
Right. Kogeki will try hit Quick and hard against that Spinarak to avoid any of us get Poison.
(04-08-2020, 12:42 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Right. Kogeki will try hit Quick and hard against that Spinarak to avoid any of us get Poison.

In that case, Pyra will entirely focus down the spider with her Ember too! Hopefully between the two of our charas it'll be crispy toast before it gets the chance to act!
I hope so...And with some luck, with Quick Attack be Kogeki single action in this Round, I might Critical hit that Spider. Just some hope...All it's left for No One and Phantom decide what to do.
Well, that Spinarak is a threat due to Poison Sting with its 3CD and us being out of supplies to heal poisoning, but given how low in the Init Order they scored I'm going to trust that you'll bring it down with a well-placed SE-Ember (Windos, you missed to stat that Pyra's attack is super effective) and Quick Attack.

Meanwhile, I'll have Kee charge directly for the Zubat that's the highest in the Init Order, simple as that. Too little of a dice pool to attempt a clash here, and I don't have enough Special to hit all three foes with a Snarl. Taking cover is no option either, no way Kee would want his bag to be destroyed!
So that means me and Windos gonna go against Spinarak, and Phantom gonna go against Zubat A. That leave One to decide who he gonna fight.
Quote:@no one, Windos and Phantom, who you three gonna focus the attacks?
I'm gonna push on Zubat B.
(04-08-2020, 05:50 PM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]

If I may give a tip, how about you focus your attacks on Zubat A since Phantom will focus the attacks on that Zubat too, and in case he faint you can target your attack on Zubat B. We need to beat at least 2 enemies in this round since we dont have stronger stats.
(04-08-2020, 05:50 PM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know what Dax is capable of yet, so I'll leave the matter of his tactics to you, mate. If you can get the Zubat to focus individuals and not just one individual, that would be the most ideal outcome!