Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good. I've got several thoughts on the issue, but that'll just end in pointless arguments because I know we're both too stubborn to give in. Let's just ignore it, and go ahead with the campaign. You rp how you want to, and I'll do the same. I'll post a little later today.
You know people? I think someday we could play some D&D one-shot. We always play some Pokerole campaign, so a One-shot would be interesting have something different. What you people think?
(03-04-2021, 01:11 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]

Given that Daxter and Karen both had good cause for concern, I don't think Marcus's intervention was entirely unwarranted, tbh.  Maybe a little too strong initially, but not completely unwarranted. I do agree it was a factor in the escalation, however.

As for the Oran Berry thing, if conflicts of interest like that come up IC later, I can instead roll for what happens in the future.  But if we can keep such conflicts to a minimum, the game will progress more smoothly without as many stops to discuss every single decision.
(03-04-2021, 09:11 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]You know people? I think someday we could play some D&D one-shot. We always play some Pokerole campaign, so a One-shot would be interesting have something different. What you people think?

I wouldn't be opposed to joining a non-pokemon roleplay session in the future.  Heck, I was all ready to join Dies Irae's PbP Pathfinder game that didn't gain enough traction to actually be run (but then inspired Iron to start up SR).
(03-04-2021, 10:54 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2021, 09:11 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]You know people? I think someday we could play some D&D one-shot. We always play some Pokerole campaign, so a One-shot would be interesting have something different. What you people think?

I wouldn't be opposed to joining a non-pokemon roleplay session in the future.  Heck, I was all ready to join Dies Irae's PbP Pathfinder game that didn't gain enough traction to actually be run (but then inspired Iron to start up SR).

Yeah! It could be a nice change of pace. We had to find someone to DM however. You think Iron would be willing to GMing D&D roleplay session someday? Unless you guys know someone else?

The question is if said session would be text like we doing, or voice channel. One thing is me writing english. The other is actually speaking.

Onboard with it, mate! I'd have to brush up on what my favorite classes do and some guides, but it'd be nice to play some classic DND that got me into ttrpgs into the first place. Course, we have to sceduale it, and find what means we want to play it as, and just who will be making the oneshot....
(03-04-2021, 12:54 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]

Onboard with it, mate! I'd have to brush up on what my favorite classes do and some guides, but it'd be nice to play some classic DND that got me into ttrpgs into the first place. Course, we have to sceduale it, and find what means we want to play it as, and just who will be making the oneshot....

Sure! If you want, I could offer some help too in the building of a character too. Been playing for a while and I could help in the building.

And I could offer help the others too in the characters building too!
But in case we do have a D&D One-shot, what Player Book races you people would choose? If I recall, the options of race are:

Human
Dragonborn (some kind of humanoid dragon)
Elf
Dwarf
Half-Elf
Half-Orc
Gnome
Tiefling (a kind of half human/half demon character)
(03-04-2021, 07:06 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]But in case we do have a D&D One-shot, what Player Book races you people would choose? If I recall, the options of race are:

Human
Dragonborn (some kind of humanoid dragon)
Elf
Dwarf
Half-Elf
Half-Orc
Gnome
Tiefling (a kind of half human/half demon character)

Need to look into the bonuses and traits each race has before I REALLY make a choice and design a chara/class around them (as well as what the starting Level will be for everyone), but right now I'm leaning towards Dragonborn just cuz I love me some dragons! Though I am tempted to go the Dwarf route to try and recreate Randolph in DND , which would be hilarious to see what that entails....
Haha, it will be awesome to see Rans again as truly noble Dwarf! But a Dragonborn would be awesome too! Good Strength bonus and Charisma is awesome. Not to mention Elemental Resistance to a element and Breath Weapon.

Well, I kinda have a idea what character. Maybe Tiefling or Half-Elf. They are races a little more leaned to Chaos. And I love Chaos. Well not to the point of making the life of the group a hell of course.

And Class? Don't decide yet, but maybe a drunk Wizard or Bard. A alcoholic Wizard throwing Fireballs. It will work just fine XD