Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me do it. I have 1 in Throw so I have a better chance. I also have a Pebble and my kunai. Do you people want me to try?
(03-09-2021, 07:13 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Let me do it. I have 1 in Throw so I have a better chance. I also have a Pebble and my kunai. Do you people want me to try?
Am still cautious and sceptical, but yes go ahead and give it a try then.
Daxter's got one Graveler Rock, so Kogeki could try using that one if the first one doesn't work.
How I can put multiple spoiler thing? Every time I try that it doesn't work. What is writing command in the forums like write [ Spoiler ] after Quote and [/Spoiler] before Quote.
Quote:

Both seem to work fine. Just have to make sure the quote/spoiler bookends whatever you want to be inside it.
Lets see...this is the list of items Kogeki decided to carry with him:

- 3 Apples as Pyra suggested.
- And Heal Seed.
- The Revive Seed.

Kogeki is carrying with him a Apple, his Kunai, a Escape Orb (who if I not mistaken is with Karen) and his Adventure bag (who I dont know if counts a occupied space).

Is anyone willing to carrying some of the items?
(03-11-2021, 08:56 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Lets see...this is the list of items Kogeki decided to carry with him:

- 3 Apples as Pyra suggested.
- And Heal Seed.
- The Revive Seed.

Kogeki is carrying with him a Apple, his Kunai, a Escape Orb (who if I not mistaken is with Karen) and his Adventure bag (who I dont know if counts a occupied space).

Is anyone willing to carrying some of the items?

Bag doesn't count, me thinks, so you have 2/5 of your inventory full. Pyra is only carrying her two Tiny Reviver Seeds, so she has plenty of room for more Items!

However, I was suggesting that the group simply split the apples in half and then eat one half each IC, so as to both top off Belly and save bag space. If y'all prefer to just save them for later, though, that isn't a problem with me! I'll even have Pyra carry them for everyone, since she's the one that recommended the compromise!
....I just read the Game Thread, and all I have to say is damn it no one and Spiritmon.

Starting with you No One, I get and can actually agree with your ardent sentiments of playing Dax as the resident Big Good of the group, since we need someone to hard counter and curb the morally dubious excessiveness of Pyra and occasionally Kogeki. It's also nice to have someone so invested in their character that much too, as it shows you've really gotten into the game and want to make the most right decisions by your chara and everyone else. But could you at have just accepted Pyra's compromise to end this conflict, or at least rejected it without the preaching? I'm not asking you to cave in here to Pyra's moral myopia and Kogeki's darkish group centric thinking, but a little give here or there to either of them would go a long way to making Dax appear more as The Big Good than the most zealous kinds of Paladins I hear about in DnD games. Especially seeing as Pyra is trying her darndest to meet your chara (as well as Marcus and Karen) half way, both in this scene and many times previously, and the compromises I've made and make to play as Pyra....

Spiritmon, we both know you have a bad temper when it comes to these games. Especially when another player or character does something that offends you personally. We also know that you can control your temper better than you have thus far displayed, and channel that anger into a positive force IC and OOC too. Instead of further agitating things IC, perhaps you could have instead calmly rebuked Dax or actually agreed with him about leaving the Poke - it would be nice to have, and it isn't like Conk can readily use it unless a wandering Keck Merchant shows up in his MD or has other means to use it, but it ain't worth the trouble it's causing. Or bring up the point in the Meta Thread, like I have just done. You have methods other than lashing out or being beligerant, buddy. Please use them, not abuse them.

Christ.....I know this is just all fun and games here, and I'm not actually too upset or ruffled about this latest bout of drama (Find it a bit of fun, if exsaperating), but this is starting to get out of hand here. Look, , what do you want us to do with the Item Pile? I don't want to give in to you straight away, as that encourages stubbornish on your and everyone elses part, but I frankly can't find it within me to care about that anymore right now. I just want this silly fight over Items to end, when the whole issues over them is entirely relative, likely have no lasting impact outside of what we choose to acknowledge (or force others to), and only engender continued hostility and tension IC. I can still enjoy things and be friendly about the game OOC, fyi mates, but it seems like everyone else but Kee/Phantom (and Dragonstrike, I think?) is taking things a touch too seriously here. And yes, that includes me, since this latest round of arguing has prompted me to try and reign things in OOC instead of IC first in a nice way.

Speaking of which, Dragonstrike, I'm sort of at a loss at where to start at making a response post to this. Any recommendations which post I should bounce off of first?
(03-11-2021, 09:46 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]

*Sigh* Honestly, I not OOC offendend in what No One character said. I try to act on a way my char would act towards this situation about Daxter and his decisions about the group money and all that. No One is literally free to say IC and OOC. But perhaps I let some of my temper too in my last post.

I want to avoid more unecessary conflict. I will edit my post to a less conflict way towards the item pile situation. I think this would make things a bit better so we can move on from this room and continue our journey.

Edit: Done. Now it might be a little better now and more calm. I sorry for cause trouble to everyone and make everyone upset. And sorry too because of my last post. I was not my intention to offedend you IC or OOC. I want to apologize.
(03-11-2021, 10:08 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2021, 09:46 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]

*Sigh* Honestly, I not OOC offendend in what No One character said. I try to act on a way my char would act towards this situation about Daxter and his decisions about the group money and all that. No One is literally free to say IC and OOC. But perhaps I let some of my temper too in my last post.

I want to avoid more unecessary conflict. I will edit my post to a less conflict way towards the item pile situation. I think this would make things a bit better so we can move on from this room and continue our journey.

Woops. Well, sorry for the assumption, mate, but to be fair when you make angry posts IC you usually ARE angry OOC about that matter too. I'll endeavour not to be as judgemental about this for now on, okay?

Still, thank you for reigning in your chara a bit there, buddy. Though this is a game, and we're not letting it get to us too much OOC, we don't have to make our charas lives unhappy as hecky if we can help it or it can be avoided. And if it can't, then try to get past that and repair relationship the best we can.