Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Dragonstrike, how is your gameplay on Monster Hunter Rise doing?
In case anyone is wondering I have nothing to say with Pyra, so you all can progress without my input for now!
(04-10-2021, 02:22 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]So Dragonstrike, how is your gameplay on Monster Hunter Rise doing?

So far so good.  Chugged through most of the currently available quests so far, since it's a bit smaller scale than prior MH games have been.  Good thing there'll be more stuff available after the update later this month, and there's plenty more planned for the future, too.

Partially waiting on my irl friends to get the game as well so I can join them on their adventures.  Playing solo is all well and good, but the real fun is the co-op.
Huh. It seems Cinpanku island was add in Temtem. I like the city a lot. I like the city desigh. And finally digital Temtem add. Might try some of those someday. And new mythical too. I like the mechanic in capture the Mytical Temtem. It need to have other player to cooperate with ya to work together against him.

Still need to finish the main story, but would you help me later with that Mythical mate Dragonstrike?
(04-16-2021, 01:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. It seems Cinpanku island was add in Temtem. I like the city a lot. I like the city desigh. And finally digital Temtem add. Might try some of those someday. And new mythical too. I like the mechanic in capture the Mytical Temtem. It need to have other player to cooperate with ya to work together against him.

Still need to finish the main story, but would you help me later with that Mythical mate Dragonstrike?

I haven't touched Cipanku at all yet (too busy playing MHR still), but I'd definitely be down for assisting with that at a later date.
(04-16-2021, 01:41 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2021, 01:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. It seems Cinpanku island was add in Temtem. I like the city a lot. I like the city desigh. And finally digital Temtem add. Might try some of those someday. And new mythical too. I like the mechanic in capture the Mytical Temtem. It need to have other player to cooperate with ya to work together against him.

I haven't touched Cipanku at all yet (too busy playing MHR still), but I'd definitely be down for assisting with that at a later date.

No problem mate. Take your time. Just tell me when you free. And if you having trouble with Dojos send me a call too. I might help with some backup.
After some quests I FINALLY am in Cipanku Dojo, and let me tell you something mate: This Dojo...IS A DOJO OF HELL!

The Tamers there are strong by themselves with combinations of Digital and Electric Temtems. But the most challenging part (and frustrating part also) is the teleport lasers. If you are touch by those lasers, you are sent back to the beginning. And did I tell you the Digital Dojo is also a Maze with teleport gates?

Good lord...when they said Dojo is the ultimate challenge to Temtem Tamers, they are not joking.
I'll try and get an update to the game thread up in a reasonable amount of time now that everyone's posted, but I can't make any promises since I'm getting my second Covid vaccine shot today.  My sister and dad didn't have any major reactions to theirs, but my mom had a pretty bad fever after hers, so no telling how I might react to it.
(04-19-2021, 03:13 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try and get an update to the game thread up in a reasonable amount of time now that everyone's posted, but I can't make any promises since I'm getting my second Covid vaccine shot today.  My sister and dad didn't have any major reactions to theirs, but my mom had a pretty bad fever after hers, so no telling how I might react to it.

Man, I wish that vaccine was already open here in Brazil. Yeah, they distribute the vaccine to old-aged people like grandmother, but the rest of the population is on their own luck. And all thanks to Bolsonaro do best: Be a shitting president.
(04-19-2021, 08:49 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I wish that vaccine was already open here in Brazil. Yeah, they distribute the vaccine to old-aged people like grandmother, but the rest of the population is on their own luck.(...)

It's the same here in the middle of Europe, the government is struggling with having way too little vaccine available. But at least the company me as well as the one my mum work for offer free testings.