Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for posting Dragon.

I have a question about Nightshade. Since Nightshade can take the form of scary image, Kogeki could create a scary version of Giratina or maybe Dialga, since Kogeki, Kee and Karen all face Primal Dialga and they see Giratina be summoned?
(05-20-2020, 06:56 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for posting Dragon.

I have a question about Nightshade. Since Nightshade can take the form of scary image, Kogeki could create a scary version of Giratina or maybe Dialga, since Kogeki, Kee and Karen all face Primal Dialga and they see Giratina be summoned?

Maybe later in the campaign.  Right now, Kogeki and the rest don't remember most of those events that lead up to their eventual transformations.
Quote:(For clarity's shake, which way did Pyra's group enter the newest tile? North, South, or east?)

From the top edge, .  It might be easier to visualize if you check the map I'm laying out on google sheets.

Referring to the map is likely going to be very important in larger dungeons and/or when tracking multiple objectives simultaneously.
(05-20-2020, 07:17 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2020, 06:56 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for posting Dragon.

Maybe later in the campaign.  Right now, Kogeki and the rest don't remember most of those events that lead up to their eventual transformations.

Oh shoot. It would be cool to see his foes terrorize in see a devil Pokemon attacking at them. Welp, no problem about it. Demon Kogeki is still cool enough.

Another question: When you are rolling the success of Atletic roll, there the data QA. What exatcly is QA?
(05-20-2020, 08:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Another question: When you are rolling the success of Atletic roll, there the data QA. What exatcly is QA?

The QA roll is to see if you get a bonus (or hindrance if you roll badly) to the Athletics check due to the sheer speeds you're moving at.
Welp, guess we now have to be quick as the wind to finish the job. Save Karen and find Stufful first before Team Gallop. And if we fail Stufful rescue, we will not join the Guild even if we complete the apple mission.

No pressure.
....Looks like I came just a little to late to react before you posted to try and salvage the situation between Pyra and the herd o ponies, but oh well. I didn't mind the outcome, and even if they do end up rescuing Stuffel Pyra wouldn't really care so long as Karen was 'rescued' at some point. Getting into the Guild is more Kee's and Kogeki's goal than her own even if she's on board with them for the most part and she's mostly a happy go luck sort of gal, so....I guess you can say I don't really care how this 2nd MD foray ultimately goes if everyone gets out basically okay?

With that said, I got an annoucement to make: I'm not going to be able to post at all tomorrow , as I'm going on a roadtrip with my father all the way down to Texas, and his car ain't got no WiFi to post from. You'll just have to Bewear with me , mates, and I'll get online ASAP to continue the game, so hopefully this won't be a problem...
(05-23-2020, 06:51 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]With that said, I got an annoucement to make: I'm not going to be able to post at all tomorrow , as I'm going on a roadtrip with my father all the way down to Texas, and his car ain't got no WiFi to post from. You'll just have to Bewear with me , mates, and I'll get online ASAP to continue the game, so hopefully this won't be a problem...

Aww, enjoy your trip to your dad's place then my dear, and give him greeting from me!~ (maybe, if you like >//<)

WiFi in a car.... Cool. The future is now
(05-23-2020, 06:51 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]....Looks like I came just a little to late to react before you posted to try and salvage the situation between Pyra and the herd o ponies, but oh well. I didn't mind the outcome, and even if they do end up rescuing Stuffel Pyra wouldn't really care so long as Karen was 'rescued' at some point. Getting into the Guild is more Kee's and Kogeki's goal than her own even if she's on board with them for the most part and she's mostly a happy go luck sort of gal, so....I guess you can say I don't really care how this 2nd MD foray ultimately goes if everyone gets out basically okay?

With that said, I got an annoucement to make: I'm not going to be able to post at all tomorrow , as I'm going on a roadtrip with my father all the way down to Texas, and his car ain't got no WiFi to post from. You'll just have to Bewear with me , mates, and I'll get online ASAP to continue the game, so hopefully this won't be a problem...

No problemo mate. Take your time to relax and enjoy your trip. I might take my day to try study a few things. Its because we are on epidemy I will let my studies disappear!
I just hope Kogeki Quick Attack help Kogeki and Kee reach Karen right away...Having extra speed is necessary to save poor Karen.

You know, its kinda funny. When I first see Kogeki first moves would be only Foresight and Quick Attack I dismissed the moves at first. And now I can see how many uses just those two moves is. Both in battle and outside of battle.

Must take off my hat Dragon. Kogeki Foresight and Quick Attack is awesome moves. Thanks.