Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never stop to think about it, but what happen to Kogeki mechanical arm? It becomes a normal Riolu arm?
(05-25-2020, 09:16 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]I never stop to think about it, but what happen to Kogeki mechanical arm? It becomes a normal Riolu arm?

Yup, Kogeki has two normal arms as a Riolu.  (He doesn't remember he had been missing a hand yet)
Errm....Dragonstrike, has it been a full 24 hours your last post? Because No One hasn't post at all in response since then, and I'm wondering if its time to move on without them or not.
Same thing here.
I just asked NoOne to stop by and share their insight over Discord, should be fine in a little.
*Ahem* So...did Kee and Kogeki reach Karen or...?
Err....guys, why are Kogeki and Kee lecturing Karen about her Teleport? She only did it on the orders and request of Pyra, so if anyone should be blamed for what happened to her, it should be the lil' demoness. Or split the blame between the two and not harp on the poor girl, at the very least.
(05-29-2020, 07:14 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Err....guys, why are Kogeki and Kee lecturing Karen about her Teleport? She only did it on the orders and request of Pyra, so if anyone should be blamed for what happened to her, it should be the lil' demoness. Or split the blame between the two and not harp on the poor girl, at the very least.

Well, I think because Kogeki is a bit overprotective toward Karen. Despite be a Pokemon now, he still a father, so he feel worry towards Karen. He might offer Karen a chance of training, since he know Karen might need to sharp her teleport abilities.
(05-29-2020, 07:14 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Err....guys, why are Kogeki and Kee lecturing Karen about her Teleport? She only did it on the orders and request of Pyra, so if anyone should be blamed for what happened to her, it should be the lil' demoness. Or split the blame between the two and not harp on the poor girl, at the very least.

Oh, Kee's NOT blaming Karen for what happened, dear, more like 'voicing his concern and carefully asking her to train/hone these teleporting skills to get some sort of control over it', something she likely knows herself, and encourages her to work on this in a safe area ^^. This means no hurt feelings from his side, neither towards Karen nor towards Pyra!~ The latters idea whas not bad, it just didn't pull off the way it's been hoped it would.
Just want to give a FYI that I’m going to be afk for most of the day, as I’m with my dad at work and I don’t want to burn out his phone by fiddling around with it unnecessarily. So I’ll leave Pyra’s mini group under Dax/ No One’s command for now, and leave any battle decisions to you Dragonstrike. Until I can get back online on my computer, adobos!