Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-09-2020, 01:29 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Now, onto the more recent and relevant trouble plaguing my dear demon, I'd recommend Kogeki try to push/'attack' the tree out of the way with Quick Attack away from the direction Pyra is fleeing towards, as that has a better chance of success than forcibly trying to move her out of the way and potentially putting THEM in harms way. Either that, or try to destroy the tree with everyone else using your strongest Attacks, in which case I'll change Pyra's Action to join in to maximize the Success of that happening. What do you think of those options, Spirit, Phantom, and NoOne?

I'm good with trying to push the tree out of the way with Kee's Tackle and Kogekis QuickAttack + any moves Dax and Karen may use to aid on this and have Pyra evade, that sounds like the best option without anyone of us directly endangering themselves.

(06-09-2020, 01:43 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think if we all have enough physical strengh to push a tree out of the way. It is a old tree but I suppose it is to much large for a Riolu and a Zigzagoon to even push out of the way. And we dont know how much quick it is falling.

You think so? Me feels if all four of us tackle the falling part of the tree together AND Pyra herself evading, it should be all fine.
Well...alright. Lets push that tree out of the way.
(06-09-2020, 01:29 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]

Well lets see. Kogeki Dex, Fight and Brawl is all 2. So his base accuracy is 6d6. And with the penality of moves (still hate those) is 4d6 and 2d6 each one. Still not good, but at least my char is not that much limited anymore to one move per round. Unless he get hit by to much damage.

Well, defeat Mudbray could be a problem in terms of physical attack since the mud horse could have Stamina who increase Defense when receive any damage, both physical or special. And since Kogeki dont have Super Effective moves against Ground types, it might be a challenge. But I could try to use a Bite and Quick Attack on Blitzle to help counter the paralysis status. 

I even had a idea. Since They only meet Pyra and Daxter, you guys can try to talk to Team Gallop, and in case they attack us, Kogeki will hiding in the shadows like the ninja he are (since his scarf grant him +1 of stealth) and join the fight with a ambush Bite or Quick Attack to help his companions.
I've cleaned up my inbox a little, .  You might want to do the same since your inbox is also full at the time of this post's writing.
Hello Darkness my old friend...I have come to see you again...Eternally waiting to our actions to work...
.....Alright, I hate to be that guy and say this, but it has to be said: No One has been abscent from the Forums for over three days, or they have been but for some reason have refrained from posting in either the Game Thread or Meta Thread (which bears about much impact as the former conclusion). It's been well over 24 hours since he last made a campaign related post, and this is not the first time such a long delay has been caused by them too. It took Phantom calling them out of Discord to get things moving , and I'm sure if we get in touch with them again they'll immediately get out a post and the plot can progress. Just because we can do that, though, does not mean their abscene for such a long period with no reason given or instruction to auto his chara if they go AFK for too long is okay.

I was willing to forgive it once, but its now this has happened twice in a row is relatively recent times, so I'm calling for some action here. Dragonstrike, I request you get in touch with No One and tell them to make a more frequent posting sceduale so the game doesn't suffer from such long delays, or make them go the Nylon/Valder option and only occasionally drop in with his character to react to events if they are really too busy or not interested enough to fully participate in a play-by-post TTRPG. I hate having to inflict the Doom of Damocles on them, but I don't want to let this game to have such infrequent updates if it can absolutely be avoided, nor do I want my passion or interest wane if it takes a half a week or longer per posting interval unless such intervals are all something we agree upon.
(06-12-2020, 07:56 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](...)but I don't want to let this game to have such infrequent updates if it can absolutely be avoided, nor do I want my passion or interest wane if it takes a half a week or longer per posting interval unless such intervals are all something we agree upon.

Eh no, keeping the current update-intervalls is certainly nothing I'd be fine with unless there's a reason (like, we all sometimes are too busy or don't feel so well and that's fine), and I have to agree that such a slow pace is a bit of harmful for my interest and passion likewise.
I agree with Windos. It is taking way to much in make updates. The updates was very slow so I decided to keep my Roleplaying interested focus in D&D, but I still want to invest my time and interest here in Primal Shadows, but the more and more slow updates of events, quests and all that, my interest and hype for this campaigh is begining to get smaller.

I know you are the GM Dragonstrike and need to prepare events and all that, but its been almost a whole month (4 weeks) since we started this mission, and we not even close to our goals.
Sorry guys, been a little preoccupied, and it's not much of an excuse, I know. I'll be more diligent from now on. Lemme go and make my post.
If I don't get to the next post today, I will get to it tomorrow for sure.