Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
, yes the Adventurer's Guild gave us a standard satchel that can hold 5 Item total. ^^
(06-15-2020, 01:55 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ], yes the Adventurer's Guild gave us a standard satchel that can hold 5 Item total. ^^

Thanks for the heads up, dear! And good catch on the tree possibly opening up a new pathway! If we can proceed directly eastwards we could save a whole bunch of time and hopefully prevent Team Gallop from nicking the quest from our characters!
Speaking of delays, I have an actually legitimate possible delay coming up.

Next week, I'll be taking a short vacation to attend a wedding, so updates might be slower (if not stop altogether) starting on the 25th for around a week.
(06-18-2020, 03:58 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of delays, I have an actually legitimate possible delay coming up.

Next week, I'll be taking a short vacation to attend a wedding, so updates might be slower (if not stop altogether) starting on the 25th for around a week.

Mate, any delays on your part is legitimate, since you're the one that runs the game. Whether or not we think they're acceptable ones, however, is another matter entirely ( though I personally feel all your delays are acceptable - you have a busy life!)

Ooooh, lovely! Who's getting married, if you don't mind me asking?
(06-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooh, lovely! Who's getting married, if you don't mind me asking?

My sister!  (well, one of them)
(06-18-2020, 05:42 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooh, lovely! Who's getting married, if you don't mind me asking?

No problemo mate. Family is a really important thing so no problemo in make the campaign go on a hiatus.

Also, my happiness for your sister!
(06-18-2020, 05:42 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Lucky girl, then! Hopefully the wedding goes superbly for everyone!
(06-18-2020, 03:58 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of delays, I have an actually legitimate possible delay coming up.

Thanks for the info, and congratulations to your sister!~ May they have a happy life as a married couple, and may all of you be safe from that virus.
Hooray, Team ??? rescued Stufful! Should've joined forces with Pyra while you could, Ponyta, ha!

I'm going to refrain from being the first to respond to the herd's appearance, as I believe it'd be for the best if the rest of the group had a chance to interact with them and get their own opinion without the lil' demoness doing her damned best to give the cold shoulder to Ponyta and co, and possibly rubbing in their 'defeat' in their Leader's face for extra insult.

In terms of mission goals, one of the group technically has an Apple already (I believe) , so we can leave the Dungeon at any time if we don't want to ditter about with Random Encounter, finding another Apple, or risk anything nasty creeping up from the bowls of the MD.
We did it! Yahoo! We managed to save Stufull! Me thinks I gonna talk to Team Gallop and see the opinion myself.

About continue the mission or not I say I want to press a little further and get the Apple before leaving this place. After all, there is a bit more of this dungeon to explore and some Auras from foes to drain. Your thoughts ?