Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why all the gen 8 hate Sad
I happen to like most of the gen 8 pokemon
Though Eiscue came here straight out of hell

Also, I'm cool with Kee taking the lead.
Quote:"$9.700 should be enough to be leaving behind. I don't want to loose money in those dungeons." That leaves Kogeki with 200 Poke dollars left.

Hmmmmm...I'm afraid I'll have to quote a game I've been playing recently on this one.

And I must follow that quote up with a question and evidence, as is appropriate.

How do you have that much cash on hand, ?  As I recall, everyone except Pyra spent the majority of their cash from the big nuggets on the construction project, and I'm fairly certain that you haven't picked up such a large quantity of cash from the dungeon crawling so far.
I think I have sell a few items like the Nugget and help the build of our house? But now that I stop to think...I might have forgotten to update my char sheet after everyone has been doing their part in buy the house.

And the campaign was very slow updates I might have forgot.
(08-03-2020, 06:25 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have sell a few items like the Nugget and help the build of our house? But now that I stop to think...I might have forgotten to update my char sheet after everyone has been doing their part in buy the house.

And the campaign was very slow updates I might have forgot.

Given that the price you negotiated for the construction was 40,000 Poké, and everyone needed to sell their big nuggets to afford that, I'm assuming that's what happened.

Please keep good notes when it comes to details like this, Spirit.  Money and inventory management are very crucial to how certain mechanics and events work  in this campaign.

Now you need to correct your previous post since you definitely don't have that much money to deposit.
(08-03-2020, 08:11 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry if I forgot to keep notes mate, but you must understand too since this campaigh has been slow for quite some time, I couldnt help myself to keep notes about all details. And that tour around along with the mission takes a long while to be deal with it.

And right now I can exactly remember how much money I have left.
85 Poke then. I suppose...Then lets say Kogeki give Gotherita 30 since Kogeki doesnt that much money as far I can remember.
(08-03-2020, 12:33 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]85 Poke then. I suppose...Then lets say Kogeki give Gotherita 30 since Kogeki doesnt that much money as far I can remember.

That sounds reasonable to me.

Let me make it clear and remind you, however, that it is the player's job in tabletop rpgs to keep their character sheet updated.  Keep it up to date, and issues like this won't happen, and both of our jobs will be easier as a result.

If you do something in game that would change something on your character sheet (make a purchase, use an item, change your stats, etc), please update the sheet at the soonest opportunity so that you don't forget to do it.

Now, do you still need to deposit money at Duskull Bank? I still need you to edit your last post in the game thread to reflect the correction of this error.
(08-03-2020, 12:27 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ](...)Sorry if I forgot to keep notes mate, but you must understand too since this campaigh has been slow for quite some time, I couldnt help myself to keep notes about all details. And that tour around along with the mission takes a long while to be deal with it.(...)

If a lack of enthusiasm to update your chara sheet is an issue, how about semi-forcing yourself to edit/note something right away instead of doing so later? That way you've done, and don't have to worry about it anymore.

What may also help is making your chara sheet fun to use and neat for you to look at, so that updating it feels less of a chore. Like, why do you think I heavily customized mine for this campaign?~
I definitely agree that customizing the look and layout of your character sheet makes it a lot more fun to look at.  That's why mine often use lots of colors.  Makes it easier to find what I'm looking for, too
Yeah I agree too. I thought it'd be better to update it at the end of each in game day, but it was too complicated so I decided against it, and I decided to start updating it on an immediate basis. Even if the campaign is slower than you would have liked, I'd say do it anyway. It's a lot easier in the end.