Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What should we name the Litwick?
(08-11-2020, 12:39 PM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]What should we name the Litwick?

Torchwick! Simple, and it keeps a part of its species name!
(08-11-2020, 12:39 PM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]What should we name the Litwick?

Lumiere. <3
It's simple, gender-neutral and has a beautiful ring.
Oooh I like Lumiere!
Gentle reminder that there was a fork in the path before you turned into the dead end where you were ambushed by the Litwick, so there's two paths you can take, :
- Turn right at the fork instead
- Backtrack to the pillars room and take the corridor in the upper right corner of the tile (as you just indicated)

I pregenerated this dungeon with random tiles that I thought were suitable for the environment, so it's a little more structured than the prior dungeon was.
(08-11-2020, 04:56 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Gentle reminder that there was a fork in the path before you turned into the dead end where you were ambushed by the Litwick, so there's two paths you can take, :
- Turn right at the fork instead
- Backtrack to the pillars room and take the corridor in the upper right corner of the tile (as you just indicated)

I pregenerated this dungeon with random tiles that I thought were suitable for the environment, so it's a little more structured than the prior dungeon was.

Like this?

[img][Image: Xp59THs.png][/img]
(08-11-2020, 06:29 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Like this?

No, like this:

[attachment=1086]

I said there was a fork in the path, which meant you could have gone left or right at that intersection.  The other path hasn't magically disappeared.  Mystery Dungeons may change every time you enter them, but they don't change while you're in them.

You chose to go left first, and ran into the ambush at that dead end. The option to go right instead is still present as well. If you still wish to backtrack to the previous tile and take the other path, though, go right on ahead. I just need to know for certain which path you're taking now that I've made it clear that there's two options, and I really can't make it any clearer without revealing a tile on the map.
(08-11-2020, 06:39 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 06:29 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Like this?

No, like this:

I said there was a fork in the path, which meant you could have gone left or right at that intersection.  The other path hasn't magically disappeared.  Mystery Dungeons may change every time you enter them, but they don't change while you're in them.

You chose to go left first, and ran into the ambush at that dead end.  The option to go right instead is still present as well.  If you still wish to backtrack to the previous tile and take the other path, though, go right on ahead.  I just need to know for certain which path you're taking now that I've made it clear that there's two options, and I really can't make it any clearer without revealing a tile on the map.

I want them to go right then. Since there is that option I want to explore everything we can.
Hmmmm...okay, I think I see how this misunderstanding happened now, looking at the prior tile more closely.  Apologies if that explanation seemed a little harsh, Spirit.

I'll reveal the next tile and event after work tomorrow.
, if you're having issues keeping track of where we are/which paths we've already cleared, I can suggest that you maybe keep a map yourself in addition to the provided one where you can add our pathway and current position. Just copy the tiles shown and put them together, even simple MS Paint will do, it's not possible to add lines and such on the Google Doc. I do that in an art program and add scenic details, what we ran into etc., but it's completely voluntary and extra as I just enjoy such activities.