Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also, seeing as everyone has elected to banded together for now and move on ahead, are we going to be getting a Intro post for what I presume to be the Starter Dungeon for our charas? Or is that going to be put on hold until tomorrow?

Humorous aside, I'd find it hilarious if Pyra ended up dying/Fainting in the very beginning of the game, so if you way to indulge in some killer GM behavior Dragonstrike I can be your guinea pig!
(04-07-2020, 08:51 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Also, seeing as everyone has elected to banded together for now and move on ahead, are we going to be getting a Intro post for what I presume to be the Starter Dungeon for our charas? Or is that going to be put on hold until tomorrow?

I'm working on the post right now!
(04-07-2020, 03:48 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, now I have a second question, for both you and : Is there enough room in Kee's Bag to fit Pyra's Big Nugget, along with Kee's other unspecified Items? Because if I can help speed things along by carrying around and protecting Karen intermittently (and because I believe and know  Pyra would simply want to do everything in her power to help everyone in the group), that's what I want to do!

Well right now Kee has room for exactly 3 additional Items that aren't his, then the guitarbag is stuffed. If you want to have Pyra's Big Nugget packed away there, ask him nicely and ladylike and he won't be able to turn down her request (don't have to be played out, just confirm whether you want the Big Nugget packed away there or not)

, for simplicity's sake me too am in BIIIIG favour to stick with the version of the corebook that has been used during chara-creation, which is 1.2.5.
(04-08-2020, 07:30 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2020, 03:48 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, now I have a second question, for both you and : Is there enough room in Kee's Bag to fit Pyra's Big Nugget, along with Kee's other unspecified Items? Because if I can help speed things along by carrying around and protecting Karen intermittently (and because I believe and know  Pyra would simply want to do everything in her power to help everyone in the group), that's what I want to do!

Well right now Kee has room for exactly 3 additional Items that aren't his, then the guitarbag is stuffed. If you want to have Pyra's Big Nugget packed away there, ask him nicely and ladylike and he won't be able to turn down her request (don't have to be played out, just confirm whether you want the Big Nugget packed away there or not)

, for simplicity's sake me too am in BIIIIG favour to stick with the version of the corebook that has been used during chara-creation, which is 1.2.5.

Yes! Then in that case....

Pyra: *Clasps hands together and wiggles earnestly at him* Ziggy Kee the Wee, won't you please please please let your Bag hold my gold, so that I may carry the wary Silver one when need be the most wanting? I promise to you repayment for kindness given and shared, yes, a bargain between demon and coon made and made good!"
Uh, I'm just thought of this, but....will Moves that worked differently in the PMD games work just the same way here in our PMD campaign, or will they closely adhere to the Corebook's definition of what they do? I know that Ominous/Silver Wind are particularly potent, Smokescreen and Imprison straight up cripple Pokemon into submission, and Multi-Hit Moves were the king of all attacks beyond the AoE ones that didn't hit your teammates.
(04-08-2020, 09:14 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, I'm just thought of this, but....will Moves that worked differently in the PMD games work just the same way here in our PMD campaign, or will they closely adhere to the Corebook's definition of what they do? I know that Ominous/Silver Wind are particularly potent, Smokescreen and Imprison straight up cripple Pokemon into submission, and Multi-Hit Moves were the king of all attacks beyond the AoE ones that didn't hit your teammates.

We'll be sticking to the corebook interpretations unless I state otherwise (like with Assurance).  The actual PMD games work very differently mechanically due to the nature of being rogue-like.

Also, fun fact: Smokescreen stopped being broken after Explorers.
Things gonna be difficult to handle in the future I see between the Ghost Riolu and Dark Zigzagoon...oh dear.
Me and Kee himself are aaaalllll eager for a friendly battle at some point, that's how Guild Members usually train in between missions. (◕‿◕)
(04-08-2020, 11:26 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Me and Kee himself are aaaalllll eager for a friendly battle at some point, that's how Guild Members usually train in between missions. (◕‿◕)

Well, I also interesting in go on a friendly battle with you too. However, Kogeki defenses and Vitality are pretty low right now. Right now, just a simple Snarl or even a Lick from Kee could might faint Kogeki right now. He is a piece of paper at the moment. Since I put 2 in Logic and 1 in Insticts. He can only 0 XP moves, who in this case is Foresight and Quick Attack.
The Galarian Ziggy line also has a tendency to try and get into as many fights as they can by provoking their opponents.  Good roleplay, Phantom!  Wink