Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-04-2021, 08:17 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]A few notes on those comments:

- What you guys have in storage is up to you to keep track of.  Listing off every single item you guys have in there would be a bit much for me to keep track of, particularly since it's 4 separate inventories.

- Same goes for any money you have on hand.  Money you have in the bank is what I've been keeping track of.  Due to recent suggestions, though, I'm thinking about how to streamline player access to these parts of my GM notes, and I'm thinking about merging some of the sheets and notes into the map link to make a 'player resources' sheet.

- Current bag size is 5 item slots (not including kee's guitar bag).  If you list a single item slot per cell in the sheets, it might be easier to visualize how much space you have.

- The total amount of money everyone has in the bank right now according to my notes:
  - Kee: 2401
  - Pyra: 3601
  - Kogeki: 1130
  - Daxter: 1015
  - Karen: 1265
  - Group: 3917
  - Total: 13,329

- Like Marcus said, preparation is the name of the game!

Mmm....looks I REALLY have to go through what I bought yesterday in game, and then update my own chara sheet. Need to get into the habit of doing that, honestly...

Alright, so we have 13k to spend on anything we want! The glasses would be nice to have, but not entirely necessary if we thoroughly explore a given dungeon, while Stone Edge would make for a pretty effect show stopper for anything that dares trespass upon the group, SE or not. Sword Dance wouldn't be too helpful, as Kee has Swagger to pass on SD like buffs at the cost of Confusion, while Kogeki and Pyra has Bulk Up for their buff Moves.

Who can learn Stone Edge, btw? Know that Pyra can, but how about the rest of you mates?
Well, Kogeki can only evolve to Lucario. So Stone Edge is out of question to me. Unless Delta Lucario have a different learn set.
Daxter can't get Stone Edge. He can get Swords Dance as a Charmeleon though. And Buddy can get it as a Growlithe.
Hmm....alright, looks like only Pyra can learn Stone Edge, since G-Ziggies and Ralts can't. In that case, got a question for you, Dragonstrike: are you open to Move Based Surprises! like Iron was in his campaign? Because I got an idea for one for it I'd like to run by you, if you're partial to hear it.
Drats, too late with my post. Ah well, guess that could count as a Flashback where Pyra failed to convince him.
(02-04-2021, 10:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm....alright, looks like only Pyra can learn Stone Edge, since G-Ziggies and Ralts can't. In that case, got a question for you, Dragonstrike: are you open to Move Based Surprises! like Iron was in his campaign? Because I got an idea for one for it I'd like to run by you, if you're partial to hear it.

Possibly.
(02-04-2021, 10:15 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Drats, too late with my post. Ah well, guess that could count as a Flashback where Pyra failed to convince him.

Well, he already said he was going to go check it, so I typed it up.

Besides, now you know what the strange voice is and why it couldn't come find you itself!
(02-04-2021, 10:15 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2021, 10:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm....alright, looks like only Pyra can learn Stone Edge, since G-Ziggies and Ralts can't. In that case, got a question for you, Dragonstrike: are you open to Move Based Surprises! like Iron was in his campaign? Because I got an idea for one for it I'd like to run by you, if you're partial to hear it.

Possibly.

Vague and too short, your answer is mate. My proposal ain't aiming to make SE bullshit busted, if you're skeptical about that. All I wanted was to lower its BP by 1 and/or increasing its Accuracy Penalty by 1/2 in exchange for making it Spread for a lowish amount of XP. Everyone but Kogeki and Pyra has access to Spread Damage, and I'd like to patch that deficiency up in someway without waiting on a copy of Rock Slide or for a tutor for Heat Wave to open up somewhere.
(02-04-2021, 10:19 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2021, 10:15 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Drats, too late with my post. Ah well, guess that could count as a Flashback where Pyra failed to convince him.

Well, he already said he was going to go check it, so I typed it up.

Besides, now you know what the strange voice is and why it couldn't come find you itself!

Fair enough! Not too mad about it, since I was curious myself about what it was. Pyra is just too cautious about unknown/suspicous stuff after getting roughed up by it/her curiosity, though, so it'd be a bit wierd for her not to try and reign in her friend for their own good a little.
(02-04-2021, 10:20 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2021, 10:15 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Possibly.

Vague and too short, your answer is mate. My proposal ain't aiming to make SE bullshit busted, if you're skeptical about that. All I wanted was to lower its BP by 1 and/or increasing its Accuracy Penalty by 1/2 in exchange for making it Spread for a lowish amount of XP. Everyone but Kogeki and Pyra has access to Spread Damage, and I'd like to patch that deficiency up in someway without waiting on a copy of Rock Slide or for a tutor for Heat Wave to open up somewhere.

Well, in terms of in game time, I will say it shouldn't be long before a tutor for Heat Wave becomes available.

You did something similar for Stone Edge in SR, right?  How much exp did that cost again?