Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In case anyone was wondering, I got nothing to add too the scene, and am ready to move on whenever. Pyra's remaining quiet for the time being, as she has a lot to think about and is subduing her tendency to ask all sorts of questions to not annoy Marcus. Still cheerful as ever, though!
Hmmm....I was checking D-Riolu move learn, and most of the attacks of D-Riolu is more physical damage type. What makes sense since ninjas prefer close approach with speed and precision with physical tools. Things might change though since I don't know what moves a D-Lucario can learn.

Since regular Lucario signature move is Aura Sphere, a Special Attack Move. I honestly don't know if D-Lucario learn Aura Sphere or something similar like Shadow Ball or some new signature move.

And honesty, I don't know if Delta Lucario have Mega Evolution or Midguardian Charizards have Mega.

If so what stats would be better to boost? Something more related to speed and strength like: +1 Dex and +2 STR? Or something more balanced like +1 in DEX,STR and SPEC?

Sorry if I asking this things so soon since we didn't even reach second form, but I kinda excited today to brainstorm such possibilities.
Dex is always good to improve. A lot of physical moves use dex as part of the acc rolls. Plus, a higher initiative is always good.
(02-13-2021, 06:50 AM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]Dex is always good to improve. A lot of physical moves use dex as part of the acc rolls. Plus, a higher initiative is always good.

Good point. Dexterity indeed is always. Besides, strength and dexterity would make sense since ninjas is quick in his physical attacks.

Plus, D-Riolu can learn Nasty Plot by 24 XP and Swords Dance by 40 XP.

If I be able to prepare all stats boost I could get +4 STR (Mega Boost+SD), +2 Special (Nasty Plot) and +1 Dexterity (Mega Boost). I pretty sure even a Quick Attack or Feint could leave a big mark on our enemies. Unless they are bulky on the physical department then otherwise we are screw.
But hey like a old wise man once said: "Focus in what you are good, but improve in what you are weak."
...? Didn't you want to permanently learn a good STAB-move first, Spirit? At least, I can remember you wishing to do that and being in-chara down since we all have STAB while Kogeki hasn't (yet).
Phantom has made their decision on our progression, so a post should be forthcoming ASAP, unless Dragonstrike is still waiting on everyone to chip in if they can? If so, then this whole Leader position doesn't amount to much in the way of time saving and keeping post counts down, eh?
My power went out for a few hours today, so I wasn't able to get as much done in the way of posting as I wanted to, tbh.  If I don't get something up today, it'll definitely be tomorrow.
(02-13-2021, 06:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]My power went out for a few hours today, so I wasn't able to get as much done in the way of posting as I wanted to, tbh.  If I don't get something up today, it'll definitely be tomorrow.

....How did THAT happen? Don't tell me you had some heavy rain or tornado weather mucking about your place! 

I ain't trying to rush you, so if you can't get a post out today leave it for another time when you can get to it.
(02-13-2021, 06:50 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2021, 06:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]My power went out for a few hours today, so I wasn't able to get as much done in the way of posting as I wanted to, tbh.  If I don't get something up today, it'll definitely be tomorrow.

....How did THAT happen? Don't tell me you had some heavy rain or tornado weather mucking about your place! 

I ain't trying to rush you, so if you can't get a post out today leave it for another time when you can get to it.

We had an ice storm today.  Don't know what exactly caused the outage, but bad weather be like that sometimes.