Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Anyone trade me a Luxi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I only recently started playing uranium and im already by the 7 gym but im not much of a breeder to get eggs andi really like luxi if someone would be kind to give me one or something i would be happy.
Do you need just any Luxi?
(11-24-2017, 08:56 AM)shademonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need just any Luxi?

I really dont mind about moves or ivs at all it can be just ani luxi.
I have a spare one that you can have if you're fine with just any Luxi!~
If interested, place something on GTS and ask for a male Luxi Lv. 1, then I'll send it over.
(11-24-2017, 09:58 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]I have a spare one that you can have if you're fine with just any Luxi!~
If interested, place something on GTS and ask for a male Luxi Lv. 1, then I'll send it over.
I just deposited a Ratsy asking for a male luxi.
Done! Enjoy your new Pokemon.
Whoops... Ehm, , did you actually wanted to fulfill this trade? My bad, sorry ><;
Errrr yeah I actually wanted to fulfil the trade, you totally owe me a battle some time now ;p
(11-24-2017, 11:09 AM)shademonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Errrr yeah I actually wanted to fulfil the trade, you totally owe me a battle some time now ;p

I'm sorry, really! I just stopped by and...
I have nothing against a friendly battle, can be held whenever you'd like (just ping or PM me) C:
I'm kidding, of course I didn't mind
Pages: 1 2