Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Cursed Arm Compilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya everyone! Spiritmon here. Well, its been a while since I join in the campaigh of Celadon City, and I been having a lot of fun. To those who dont know, Celadon City its a roleplaying campaigh who happen who happens here in the forums in the tag of Roleplaying, along with the Skull Ruins. In Celadon City you take the paper as a member of Team Rocket, completing missions to become the very best Admin by the orders of Giovanni itself. But! During the campaigh you might encounter one of the most important, dangerous and powerfull items of Celadon Campaigh...the Cursed Arms of Creation. To resume, the Cursed Arms is basically a group of powefull and deadly rare items, each represeting one of the eighten types of pokemon: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Eletric, Fairy, Fighting, Fire, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Rock, Steel and Water. Each one of these weapons was specific make to kill legendaries pokemons (but their not reveal that ability in the campagh...yet) and all of them take various forms and abilities.

They take many forms to adapt the style of combat of the user. And they have a sentient mind, so their sorta alive. But beware: They can cause any sorts of effects against the foes, but their have drawbacks against the user. So they are a double-edge weapons. And a person cant hold more them one Cursed Arm. If you try to touch a Cursed Arm, and that Cursed Reject you, it will might kill you or worse.  In this thread I show the few weapons who appear until now in the moment. I will not count the some other weapons who was mention but do not appear yet. Lets go them!

Spoiler Alert! If you dont want to receive spoiler from Celadon City Campaigh, Dont continue to read to miss plot points!

And thats all the Cursed Arms who appear until now. There are other Cursed Arms who was mentioned during the campaigh, but it did not phisic appear who show the abilities like Meggido Revelation, Asclepius Arbitration or Mrs. Die for Me, but they not appear or show their abilities yet. In the meantime when more Cursed Arms appear and show their powers they might appear here in this thread. Also, join in the Celadon City Campaigh or the Skull Ruins. The masters from there is awesome. Also Lord Windos and Dragonstrike or any other player who is playing there, if I forget to add any Cursed Arm, put in the comments below. Farewell and good day everyone!