Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Need help evolving competitive Xenogen through trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to put in a request for help. I have a Bold 5IV Level 58 Xenogen that I would like to evolve into a Xenoqueen through trading. Any help will be very much appreciated. I also have a Bold 5IV baby Xenomite female I am willing to provide in exchange for any help received. Alternatively, I am willing to part ways with my Xenogen for another competitive Pokemon that evolves through trade. Thank you in advance.
One thing you can do if you like is create a second save file, advance to Kevlar Town, and trade with "yourself" via GTS.

If you're not interested in that, I put a Minicorn (OT is Arawn) into the GTS asking for a Xenogen. I'm online quite often.
(03-13-2019, 04:56 PM)Iron Wrote: [ -> ]One thing you can do if you like is create a second save file, advance to Kevlar Town, and trade with "yourself" via GTS.

If you're not interested in that, I put a Minicorn (OT is Arawn) into the GTS asking for a Xenogen. I'm online quite often.

I am not sure why I didn't think of doing that before. I will do the trade with myself in that case then. Thank you very much for your help.

P.S.: Are you still interested in getting the baby Xenomite female? If so, modify the trade request on the GTS. I don't care what I get in return (you can put an Chyinmunk up if you want).
Don't really need it, but thank you. Maybe someone else will come along who wants it.