Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lord Windos Wrote:(...) Also,  since everyone's Encounters are finished, you can have Kogeki select which way his mini-group goes now. Kee/Phantom has been the one to decide which way to go more or less unopposed, so I think you're allowed to select one direction and push your mini-group into it! That, and given that Rooms are generated more or less randomly regardless of which direction you choose (bar some exceptions, maybe), it probably doesn't matter which way a group explores yet.

Yes, I'm fine to give Kogeki/Spirit a chance to decide which way to go now from the current tile - both because I've been choosing the way so far and because I don't have much time to make posts today.

, something I meant to ask and am curious about: Where does that relatively high Disobediance of Kee's new Lapras come from? You described them as distrustful and I feel they're fearful due to them being presumably snatched by the mysterious fource and transported to this tarn similar like Kee has been brought to the cave of the lake, but is that all? That's not meant as a negative point nor rebuke, just wish to understand the reasoning behind it!~

Oh, and Kee keeps her in his party instead of Mercury now and asks Lucas to have her learn Surf via his HM before moving on.
(02-06-2020, 08:38 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Dragonstrike, something I meant to ask and am curious about: Where does that relatively high Disobediance of Kee's new Lapras come from? You described them as distrustful and I feel they're fearful due to them being presumably snatched by the mysterious fource and transported to this tarn similar like Kee has been brought to the cave of the lake, but is that all? That's not meant as a negative point nor rebuke, just wish to understand the reasoning behind it!~

Yup, that's exactly where that high Disobedience comes from.
That poor Lapras. ( ._.)

So , you want to choose a path for our exploration group this time? Or do you wish to agree on something different, like following a 'First come, first serve'-rule and letting the one who's faster decide the path, or do you rather wish to leave navigation to me solely? Anything's fine for me, up to you.
(02-06-2020, 01:36 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]That poor Lapras. ( ._.)

Something related that I want to mention: Kee would also know that Lapras are no longer endangered in recent times (canonized by Gen 7 pokedex entries) due to extensive conservation efforts (primarily by the Aether Foundation).  A Lapras being this paranoid is rather odd.
(02-06-2020, 01:36 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]That poor Lapras. ( ._.)

So , you want to choose a path for our exploration group this time? Or do you wish to agree on something different, like following a 'First come, first serve'-rule and letting the one who's faster decide the path, or do you rather wish to leave navigation to me solely? Anything's fine for me, up to you.

I fine with the group choose the next path. However, I would like to grab Fire Blast TM. Nagi lacking in other Fire Type moves besides Hidden Power could help him get other options in battle.
(02-06-2020, 01:40 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Something related that I want to mention: Kee would also know that Lapras are no longer endangered in recent times (canonized by Gen 7 pokedex entries) due to extensive conservation efforts (primarily by the Aether Foundation).  A Lapras being this paranoid is rather odd.

*that poor Lapras intensifies*

(02-06-2020, 02:04 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]I fine with the group choose the next path. However, I would like to grab Fire Blast TM. Nagi lacking in other Fire Type moves besides Hidden Power could help him get other options in battle.

Eh, but we have nothing to do with those Items as it's the group Karen/Ran/Rui/Scizor that comes across these Items, you'd have to arrange something with them.
I dont know if I want to trade away that Blubelrog. It is a powerful water type by its own right, and have amazing stats in the right places. It can even tank a lot of Special Attacks due to have 6 in Insight. But If I offer this Pokemon for trade with Karen, she will able to trade Alpico and Fire Blast TM?
(02-06-2020, 03:09 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if I want to trade away that Blubelrog. It is a powerful water type by its own right, and have amazing stats in the right places. It can even tank a lot of Special Attacks due to have 6 in Insight. But If I offer this Pokemon for trade with Karen, she will able to trade Alpico and Fire Blast TM?

Fate of that TM is still TBD by Randolph and Karen. I have no OOC jurisdiction over that until they've discussed it IC.

Karen might trade Alpico for Blubelrog, though.
Unless Karen/Rui has a use for Fire Blast, Ran wouldn't mind trading it away to anyone else in the party. He already has plenty of powerful/useful Fire Moves, and his primary Fire user Brigid already has INFERNO , so I see no reason for him to keep and use it himself besides being greedy.

However, Ran wants the TM for Swords Dance , so he'll probably give up Fire Blast to one of his other mini-group members for it. So unless Dragonstrike would authorize me to meta game a bit and convince Karen/Rui not to use it immediately/keep it and instead wait to see if anyone else is interested in it, there's not much I can do to help anyone get it themselves.
(02-06-2020, 05:41 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Unless Karen/Rui has a use for Fire Blast, Ran wouldn't mind trading it away to anyone else in the party. He already has plenty of powerful/useful Fire Moves, and his primary Fire user Brigid already has INFERNO , so I see no reason for him to keep and use it himself besides being greedy.

However, Ran wants the TM for Swords Dance , so he'll probably give up Fire Blast to one of his other mini-group members for it. So unless Dragonstrike would authorize me to meta game a bit and convince Karen/Rui not to use it immediately/keep it and instead wait to see if anyone else is interested in it, there's not much I can do to help anyone get it themselves.

Well, Fire Blast is a move in my wishlist. Nagi could do wonders with such amazing move.