Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a idea about how to escape the avalanche. Remember those Surf Ninjas who appear in Tsukinami in Pokemon Uranium? My plan is Susanoo use Aqua Jet to go at hight speed, while Kogeki is above him, hugging tight his partneer to drag along in the Aqua Jet Speed. What you think Dragonstrike?
(02-06-2020, 07:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]I have a idea about how to escape the avalanche. Remember those Surf Ninjas who appear in Tsukinami in Pokemon Uranium? My plan is Susanoo use Aqua Jet to go at hight speed, while Kogeki is above him, hugging tight his partneer to drag along in the Aqua Jet Speed. What you think Dragonstrike?

Everyone escapes the avalanche automatically per what I posted, but hey, feel free to describe how you do so if you wish.

I was considering rolling some kind of check for it, but then I decided against it because I have other plans in mind.
(02-06-2020, 08:01 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2020, 07:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]I have a idea about how to escape the avalanche. Remember those Surf Ninjas who appear in Tsukinami in Pokemon Uranium? My plan is Susanoo use Aqua Jet to go at hight speed, while Kogeki is above him, hugging tight his partneer to drag along in the Aqua Jet Speed. What you think Dragonstrike?

Everyone escapes the avalanche automatically per what I posted, but hey, feel free to describe how you do so if you wish.

I was considering rolling some kind of check for it, but then I decided against it because I have other plans in mind.

Awesome! Also, a little question Dragonstrike: Did Kogeki reconize those eyes somewere? If they are somehow similar to "that" person? The one he talk about with Milotic?
(02-06-2020, 08:11 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Also, a little question Dragonstrike: Did Kogeki reconize those eyes somewere? If they are somehow similar to "that" person? The one he talk about with Milotic?

Nope.  The Absols' eyes are a lighter shade of blue.  Ice blue, not sea blue.

They all looked like the eyes that Kogeki saw in the cave during Kirlia's vision, though.
Wait a minute.

1 - Cheshire
2 - Tumblewood Town
3 - Delta Houndoom

Skull Ruins campaigh connection confirmed? Could you explain the timeline in this campaigh Dragonstrike? I think I need to reflesh my memory.
(02-07-2020, 07:58 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute.

1 - Cheshire
2 - Tumblewood Town
3 - Delta Houndoom

Skull Ruins campaigh connection confirmed? Could you explain the timeline in this campaigh Dragonstrike? I think I need to reflesh my memory.

I'll keep the explanation real simple: the events of both Skull Ruins and CCV are both canon in this game, but may be altered somewhat at my discretion so that they fit with each other and the main series timeline (and anything I 'confirm' about events in SR's future that haven't occurred yet in the actual game may not accurately reflect our actual decisions in SR's post game).

SR's events took place around 1 year prior to MCM, and CCV was over 10 years ago.
I thought it was confirmed by now that Dragonstrike's campaign takes places in a Future AU of Iron's Campaign, given that some form of the Scimitars and their tech exists and mention of the country (It's how Kogeki got a functional replacement for his missing arm) , but the Fire Journal probably seals the deal in terms of evidence.

Also, OOC, I believe I see some connections between some Encounters the group's had before now that this NPC has been concretely confirmed. Mainly, the Cart of supplies I think Karen/Kee uncovered, and the couple of Fire type Breeders Kee ended up Encountering in Snowpoint. Not 100% sure about it, but if I'm even partially correct, that's yet more good long term foreshadowing from you, Dragonstrike mate!
(02-07-2020, 08:25 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Also, OOC, I believe I see some connections between some Encounters the group's had before now that this NPC has been concretely confirmed. Mainly, the Cart of supplies I think Karen/Kee uncovered, and the couple of Fire type Breeders Kee ended up Encountering in Snowpoint. Not 100% sure about it, but if I'm even partially correct, that's yet more good long term foreshadowing from you, Dragonstrike mate!

I'm honestly surprised you guys weren't talking about this earlier.  Tongue

Also, it was Kogeki that investigated that cart.
(02-07-2020, 08:22 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]I'll keep the explanation real simple: the events of both Skull Ruins and CCV are both canon in this game, but may be altered somewhat at my discretion so that they fit with each other and the main series timeline (and anything I 'confirm' about events in SR's future that haven't occurred yet in the actual game may not accurately reflect our actual decisions in SR's post game).

SR's events took place around 1 year prior to MCM, and CCV was over 10 years ago.

Wait, MY campaign is canon in your setting?! Does that mean that mean all the bullshit that happened and contained within it yours?! Oh dear, now I got to worry about Alice, rouge Legendaries and Supreme Beings that like to screw and/or micromanage every living thing, and the existence of The Cursed Arms! Noooo!

Please tell me you've exercised DM fiat to curtail or retcon certain problematic elements of my campaign when you incorped into yours. I honestly don't mind if you did , if the craziness of it doesn't wreck havoc later on...
(02-07-2020, 08:27 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2020, 08:25 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Also, OOC, I believe I see some connections between some Encounters the group's had before now that this NPC has been concretely confirmed. Mainly, the Cart of supplies I think Karen/Kee uncovered, and the couple of Fire type Breeders Kee ended up Encountering in Snowpoint. Not 100% sure about it, but if I'm even partially correct, that's yet more good long term foreshadowing from you, Dragonstrike mate!

I'm honestly surprised you guys weren't talking about this earlier.  Tongue

Also, it was Kogeki that investigated that cart.

I had some vague idea that all those Items were famliar for some reason, but it was only after Ran read the journal that I remembered 'everything' and was able to put the pieces together, at which point I decided to comment on it.

Unfortunately, since Ran was not a part of any of those Encounters, he's effectively locked out of that plot thread until he reunites with the rest of the group and shares his findings and/or runs across more evidence of the Fire Fanatic's existence, so the most I can do IC is share this info with Karen and ask her if she thinks the guy is stuck under/past the avalanche pile. Probably could get Espeon's help detecting any life in it too, now that I think about it.